Notifying restaurant about Birthday

cyanaye

Original Poster
So i'll be in the World this week with my SO and was originally looking to book a custom cake, but that plan fell through.

On thursday we have dinner at Tony's Town Square in the MK, and I'd like to notify them about her bday (for a cake/special dessert), without her knowing. How would I go about this? I found a number for the restaurant online but every call is either a busy tone or "This call cannot be completed".

I know when there I can tell the host at the podium, however I want it to be a surprise. Any idea what I can do?

nickys

Premium Member
So i'll be in the World this week with my SO and was originally looking to book a custom cake, but that plan fell through.

On thursday we have dinner at Tony's Town Square in the MK, and I'd like to notify them about her bday (for a cake/special dessert), without her knowing. How would I go about this? I found a number for the restaurant online but every call is either a busy tone or "This call cannot be completed".

I know when there I can tell the host at the podium, however I want it to be a surprise. Any idea what I can do?

You should be able to phone the general dining number and have it added to your reservation. However I think you'd also need to tell your server too. Also you can't book a custom made cake at MK anymore but you can get a standard one on the door, tho you have to take it with you after. You may get lucky and get a cupcake if there's enough pixie dust that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom