Notable Maintenance Required Free for All

JohnHangen

Unfortunately due to this site I have noticed a lot. Sometimes I wish I was oblivious to these issues as they lose the magic. Since I go often I realize things here and there, but it will not deter me from being positive about what could come in the future.
I'm the same, I'm there to have fun. But I'm a details kind of guy and some of this stuff I cannot help but notice.

Monoblanco13

Original Poster
Another is SGE there are a couple of screens that need to be replaced in the main show room. Most noticeable when Stitch is going into Cinderella's Castle. One screen has pixelated lines on it, while 2 others have a green tint.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
No, towards the end of the ride when it goes into a corkscrew type movement. Maybe I'm calling it the wrong thing? There used to be a loud sound, like you were warping or dropping out of warp.
You must be talking about this tunnel..
screen-shot-2013-07-31-at-1-12-13-am.png

JohnHangen

You must be talking about this tunnel..
screen-shot-2013-07-31-at-1-12-13-am.png
No.

"After winding through the track’s upper turns and dips, the shuttle enters a fairly tight clockwise-banked spiral to the right. This is where the shuttle picks up the most speed and the forces of physics affect your body the most. "

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
No.

"After winding through the track’s upper turns and dips, the shuttle enters a fairly tight clockwise-banked spiral to the right. This is where the shuttle picks up the most speed and the forces of physics affect your body the most. "
Oh ok...It's been a while since I've been on SM..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom