Not your typical Disney Princess

Bratty Brit

Original Poster
Hi, I'm Britani and I have never been to a Disney Park in my life. I am 17 years old but I am still in love with all things Disney. Like my header says I am not your typical Disney Princess. I come from a broken home where my Dad was forced to leave both me and my Mom way back when I was 2 years old. That is where I am going to leave that because he is no longer a part of either my Moms or my life thank God. So that left my Mom to raise me and she worked her tail of to get everything she could for me. That a lot of times left me with a babysitter in front of a T.V. watching Disney shows and Disney movies to keep me entertained. So I suppose that is where I got the love of Disney from. As I approached the tween and teen years I started to become quite the rebel child and was quite the handful for my Mom. At 13 I picked up few bad habits which I have yet to be able kick, but I vow I will. At 15 I became pregnant to a baby girl who just now turned 1. My final non Disneyesque Princess thing is my obsession with tattoos and a few piercings. So if I was a Disney Princess I guess I would be the Rebel Disney Princess.

Some other stuff related to me is my favorite Disney Movie is Pocahontas and my favorite song is "Colors Of The Wind". I also enjoy Snowboarding, hanging out with my friends when I can, and listening to music. My baby girl is my life and she is a Disney Princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom