Not DCL yet.

steviej

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2016/...-line-bans-almost-all-carry-on-beverages.html

Even water banned in new NCL policy. With the current Disney price increases and up charges in the parks can this be far away? Greed.

If it's a way for Disney to stick it to its loyal guests, I'm sure it's not far off, especially if others in the industry are doing it. To tell you the truth, I'm surprised Disney hasn't.

On a side note, this really stinks that NCL is doing this since I'm going on the KISS cruise in November :mad:

rob0519

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2016/...-line-bans-almost-all-carry-on-beverages.html

Even water banned in new NCL policy. With the current Disney price increases and up charges in the parks can this be far away? Greed.

Did a NCL cruise last November. Had another one booked for this September and cancelled it before the pay in full date because of all their price and policy changes. After this, on general principle I will not be booking NCL again. I can no longer afford DCL, so it looks like if we cruise again it will be Celebrity or RCL.

It's not greed. It's adding to shareholder value through controlled operating expenses and enhanced beverage sales.

Daveeeeed

Thankfully Disney has free drinks besides coffee, liqueur, and water bottles. If you haven't been on a Disney Cruise before I highly recommend it. It is far better than competition and by the way the EDGE AND vibe are better than the ocean were club/lab so teens can really enjoy it.

21stamps

Thankfully Disney has free drinks besides coffee, liqueur, and water bottles. If you haven't been on a Disney Cruise before I highly recommend it. It is far better than competition and by the way the EDGE AND vibe are better than the ocean were club/lab so teens can really enjoy it.
"free" AKA "included in price" :)
On the flip side I could see it being something Disney allows that others don't. Like Southwest and bags fly free. I try to use SWA almost everytime.
Southwest is also typically lower priced than airlines that do charge for bags though.
If they raised there prices a few dollars, no would really notice. But to nickel and dime you really gets noticed.
Yep.

The psychology of it all is amusing though. NCL is a ripoff bc they have too many add ons, DCL is the better value!
But build 2 trips, with the NCL add ons, and let me know which one costs more.lol
Did a NCL cruise last November. Had another one booked for this September and cancelled it before the pay in full date because of all their price and policy changes. After this, on general principle I will not be booking NCL again. I can no longer afford DCL, so it looks like if we cruise again it will be Celebrity or RCL.

It's not greed. It's adding to shareholder value through controlled operating expenses and enhanced beverage sales.
I can't wait to do a Quantum Class on RCL!!! I have 3 cruises booked right now thru 2017 (one on MSC who I still don't really have a clue about), so won't be anytime soon :(. I will probably end up cancelling my 10/17 Wonder cruise and replacing with the Vista or an Oasis ship.

Daveeeeed

"free" AKA "included in price" :)

Southwest is also typically lower priced than airlines that do charge for bags though.

Yep.

The psychology of it all is amusing though. NCL is a ripoff bc they have too many add ons, DCL is the better value!
But build 2 trips, with the NCL add ons, and let me know which one costs more.lol

I can't wait to do a Quantum Class on RCL!!! I have 3 cruises booked right now thru 2017 (one on MSC who I still don't really have a clue about), so won't be anytime soon :(. I will probably end up cancelling my 10/17 Wonder cruise and replacing with the Vista or an Oasis ship.
True, but it's nice to have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom