Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizda

I'd be surprised as well if it does not open at 9am. Kinda feel like they might as well open Mexico at 9am too so that people can go there to ride a ride early when they seen the long line for Frozen Ever After
I was thinking the same thing.

MaxW

The old theater room will be a part of the queue for the ride. The old queue will be an additional show scene. The ride will now unload and load at what was the old unload area (the fishing village).
Huh, i never heard that. That's cool, at least add some length to the ride.

Haymarket2008

What work is being done in the courtyard there? Any ideas? It's too early to put up the marquee. Maybe they're working on the beginning of the queue?

dizda

With the extra crowds that Frozen will bring to World Showcase, might Disney finally add the ride to the Germany show building to help with capacity issues? I know the entry is now a restaurant, but surely they could re-work the queue and entrance.

aladdin2007

What work is being done in the courtyard there? Any ideas? It's too early to put up the marquee. Maybe they're working on the beginning of the queue?

nothing is taking place in the courtyard area, so far. so you can still walk past the closed doors and by the waterfall etc.

roj2323

Is it bad that I'm kinda hoping they are installing a covered walkway in front of the maelstrom entrance?

lazyboy97o

With the extra crowds that Frozen will bring to World Showcase, might Disney finally add the ride to the Germany show building to help with capacity issues? I know the entry is now a restaurant, but surely they could re-work the queue and entrance.
The show building for the Rhine River Cruise was never built so if for some reason a ride was to be added to that space it would still be years out from happening.

Sped2424

At this point any ride put in Germany would be based on tangled. Also Disney doesn't seem to want to spend on any further attractions for epcot at the moment beyond Frostrom and soarin's theater.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Please.....just stop

danlb_2000

Premium Member

But will the crowds still be that big in 2 years, because it's unlikely that a new ride would be online quicker then that.

DisneyFans4Life

But will the crowds still be that big in 2 years, because it's unlikely that a new ride would be online quicker then that.
I think it's a good possibility. Frozen the movie came out in November 2013...here we are two years later and Frozen fever is still everywhere. By the time this ride opens, it's going to reignite Frozen fever and that's easily going to last another couple years, which then puts us right in the time frame of Frozen 2 coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom