Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

zweltar

OK, now I'm confused. On a previous post the rockwork was decried as being a PhotoShop job, but here are pictures showing similar rockwork from a different angle. IS there actually rockwork going up in Norway, or are all of these pictures faked?
41226467.jpg

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
If they can't open soarin and this new frozen ride that is taking forever by the beginning on June for the summer crowds then that is pathetic on their part

This is the first time in forever that I actually care. We're going to be in the World mid-June and I organized a family reunion on the wife's side (their request) with my DVC points. We're spending time in EPCOT just so my 5 year old niece can go on this. Now, I'm thinking I should have never, ever mentioned this many months ago. Oh wells. Maybe they're all huge Ellen DeGeneres fans.

Last edited:

DisDan

This is the first time in forever that I actually care. We're going to be in the World mid-June and I organized a family reunion on the wife' side (their request) with my DVC points. We're spending time in EPCOT just so my 5 year old niece can go on this. Now, I'm thinking I should have never, ever mentioned this many months ago. Oh wells. Maybe they're all huge Ellen DeGeneres fans.

I hear you, we are sort of in the same position. Except we will be there 6/3 - 6/12 and had planned on skipping EPCOT if this was not going to be ready. My daughter and son both absolutely LOVE Frozen and she has been looking forward to riding this thing. So really if it is not open on 6/4 (the day we were planning for Epcot) then I think we might change our plans. Maybe do an extra day at USF.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This is the first time in forever that I actually care. We're going to be in the World mid-June and I organized a family reunion on the wife' side (their request) with my DVC points. We're spending time in EPCOT just so my 5 year old niece can go on this. Now, I'm thinking I should have never, ever mentioned this many months ago. Oh wells. Maybe they're all huge Ellen DeGeneres fans.

I'll be there June 2nd-12th with my daughter so I know the feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom