Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritofNorway

I guess it will look like this every day for the first months...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 536

TangledUpInKnots

Soft opening will begin mid-end May based on some information I received today! :)

(I usually dont trust people saying stuff like this myself since we can't give up sources, but this rumor I can stand by...)
How do you find out if there is a soft opening going on? I'm going in the middle of May, so of course I would want to go on it, but I have no idea how you would know if something was having a soft opening or not.

TangledUpInKnots

I can say with 100% confidence that badgering CMs over a something as irrelevant as a soft opening will get you nowhere
I wasn't actually going to badger them. I said that tongue in cheek. I don't even like asking for help when I actually think it's an important issue so I wouldn't ever do that.

DisDan

So is it generally ok to assume that on June 4th 2016 Both the Soarin Upgrade and Frozen will be operating at some capacity and open to guests?

phi2134

Rule of thumb. If a CM asks you "Would you like to follow me?", Go.
I am thinking there is a really good horror story in the making with this concept....serial killer CM that lures guests into thinking they are going to see a sneak peak of the Frozen ride, they get encased in ice and become part of the attraction itself. It could save on the cost for the ride...but then again, disney would be losing out on the profits of them not buying tshirts in the parks.

Wikkler

I am thinking there is a really good horror story in the making with this concept....serial killer CM that lures guests into thinking they are going to see a sneak peak of the Frozen ride, they get encased in ice and become part of the attraction itself. It could save on the cost for the ride...but then again, disney would be losing out on the profits of them not buying tshirts in the parks.
They could charge money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom