Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman101

Not sure what everyone wants to see? I'd imagine when something happens a photo is posted. There are a few sites out there that post frequent picture updates in their travels to the parks. I mean, this is going to be done in a few months.

aladdin2007

I've been asking for weeks..seems we don't have any...

aside from the new scrims on the front of the building extending into the courtyard, there's really nothing new to see. What I'm already not liking are the big new air cond units or whatever on top of the building that are way to visible, they made no effort to hide them.

JoeCamel

aside from the new scrims on the front of the building extending into the courtyard, there's really nothing new to see. What I'm already not liking are the big new air cond units or whatever on top of the building that are way to visible, they made no effort to hide them.

Ohhh new AC units? Maybe it will let it snow? Should not take more than a week to hide AC units.

Phil12

Don't worry. Those units will be hidden from view by very large Olaf inflatables yet to be installed.

boufa

The cold (air handlers) never bothered me anyway.

Couldn't avoid it sorry...
To parrot everyone else. ..it isn't done. The walls look terrible too, but they will go away when it's done. Also...it's going in, being built, and nothing is going to stop it. Stop whining about where it is.

Cesar R M

The cold (air handlers) never bothered me anyway.

Couldn't avoid it sorry...
To parrot everyone else. ..it isn't done. The walls look terrible too, but they will go away when it's done. Also...it's going in, being built, and nothing is going to stop it. Stop whining about where it is.
We can whine whatever we want "grump face".
0c5.jpeg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Not sure what everyone wants to see? I'd imagine when something happens a photo is posted. There are a few sites out there that post frequent picture updates in their travels to the parks. I mean, this is going to be done in a few months.
Ive wondered the same thing. What exactly do folks expect to see when they ask for pictures or updates? Its gonna look the same until they open it with the exception of some new paint or a roof perhaps.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Stop whining about where it is.
More people whine about this thread getting of topic. Heaven forbid people discuss the actual ride. The back and forth of peoples opinions is much more enjoyable to read than talking about construction beams and scrims everyday, (yawn). I may argue with people, but I respect that they have a strong opinion and stick to their guns. Yes, even you, @Prince Thomas

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Ive wondered the same thing. What exactly do folks expect to see when they ask for pictures or updates? Its gonna look the same until they open it with the exception of some new paint or a roof perhaps.

There won't be much to see on Maelstrom, but the M&G is pretty visible over the walls.

Texas84

More people whine about this thread getting of topic. Heaven forbid people discuss the actual ride. The back and forth of peoples opinions is much more enjoyable to read than talking about construction beams and scrims everyday, (yawn). I may argue with people, but I respect that they have a strong opinion and stick to their guns. Yes, even you, @Prince Thomas

This is the construction thread. The whining thread is here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...over-coming-to-epcots-norway-pavilion.890006/

The mods have been very clear on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom