Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaPlanet

How about they retheme the entire World Showcase and call it Disney World Expo. And go whole hog with the Rat ride in France, a Tuke and Rutt advanced M&G in Canada, Jolly Holiday E Ticket in England, San Fransokyo between Japan and USA, in the plot between Italy and Germany should be Pleasure Island with a carousel, a couple of spinners, and an Alps Bobsled coaster as a backdrop, and last but not least, a Mulan musical stage show in China.

Of course this Epcot redo would include Living with the Land hosted by Wall.E, Wookie Space Camp, The Piston Cup with Lightening and Co., Monsteropolis Energy Plant, Death Star: The Ride, dramatically narrated by Harrison Ford.
We all know where the death star will go...
disney_lucas.png

lazyboy97o

Because I didn't find the presence of Donald Duck on the boat ride at the back of the Mexican restaurant to be jarring and out of place in a Disney World park?
I'm sorry, but I try not to overthink things sometimes.
Overthinking and over analyzing what's been put together in and amusement park and whatever reasons are behind these things is not what my park experience is about.
And how exactly is your trip ruined if there is thought and analysis put into the park?

toolsnspools

Just noticed this picture from the announcement at D23. It looks like the cave opening is closed in. Perhaps the angle is just not quite right though.

FrozenInEPCOT.JPG

aladdin2007

Just noticed this picture from the announcement at D23. It looks like the cave opening is closed in. Perhaps the angle is just not quite right though.

View attachment 120762

I see what your saying, but I think it may just be the difficult angle far away view. It still wouldnt surprise me though to see it closed in. I wish the buildings were still lit like that at night, use to be beautiful, its been years though since lighting was attended to.

Tom

Beta Return
That's correct.

The new woman's will be more than double the size of the existing one.

It'll actually be the largest single entity of the new building. Which says something about priorities and principles.

There have been times when I've really wished potties were more of a priority...especially in World Showcase

Rob562

There have been times when I've really wished potties were more of a priority...especially in World Showcase

You can say that again...
I've said it before, but it bears repeating: The bathrooms between Showcase Plaza and Canada need to be replaced with a MUCH MUCH larger facility. If I recall, the men's room is one urinal, one stall and one sink. I presume the women's room is two stalls.
Other than those, the closest bathrooms are First Aid or UK (or the rare times the gates to World Showplace are open).

-Rob

boufa

Perhaps the extra large bathrooms are because Disney is concerned that looping the phrase "let it go, can't hold it back anymore" in the area will cause a greater subconscious desire to relieve oneself?

Strange as this may sound, there is likely some truth to this. Whether Disney took that into account, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom