Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiveMeTheMusic

I think it's closer to, 'If it's not extraordinarily too expensive to fix', then, go ahead and fix it. How much bang for your buck in return for a Yeti that many people only catch a glimpse of...(even with strobe lights!)

Good thing Walt Disney never thought that way, or Disney theme parks wouldn't exist.

roj2323

Thats exciting! Are the ride and greet supposed to open at the same time?
It would not surprise me if they plan to open both at the same time. The new M&G is far enough along now that I'd say it's possible. The M&G is mostly dried in now as is so they could be already building out the majority of the inside of the building. That said I think we will see the new bathrooms open before anything else as they can pound those out in a week or two once the plumbing and walls are in.

Summerw

It would not surprise me if they plan to open both at the same time. The new M&G is far enough along now that I'd say it's possible. The M&G is mostly dried in now as is so they could be already building out the majority of the inside of the building. That said I think we will see the new bathrooms open before anything else as they can pound those out in a week or two once the plumbing and walls are in.

Well that's really exciting since I figured there was no chance of even a soft opening for our April 2-13 trip. Maybe some hope now. That would be great since the whole Soarin closure had me bummed

Cesar R M

You will have to Fastpass your bathroom trip!

Incomudro

And that's why we can't have actual nice things, but we get really inadequate things, in the wrong place.
Because I didn't find the presence of Donald Duck on the boat ride at the back of the Mexican restaurant to be jarring and out of place in a Disney World park?
I'm sorry, but I try not to overthink things sometimes.
Overthinking and over analyzing what's been put together in and amusement park and whatever reasons are behind these things is not what my park experience is about.

odc

This was 2 days ago...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 475

Admiral01

Premium Member
Because I didn't find the presence of Donald Duck on the boat ride at the back of the Mexican restaurant to be jarring and out of place in a Disney World park?
I'm sorry, but I try not to overthink things sometimes.
Overthinking and over analyzing what's been put together in and amusement park and whatever reasons are behind these things is not what my park experience is about.

Disney Parks are not amusement parks. They are theme parks. Very different beast all together. Theme parks are all about the immersive theme. We should not confuse the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom