Noob ADR Question

The Mighty Tim

Original Poster
I've never done ADRs in advance, so my question is probably going to sound uber-noobish.

I am right in thinking that ADRs can only be booked 180 days in advance? Is that 180 days from the start of the trip for anytime during the trip, or 180 days before the date you wish to dine?

I figure it would be 180 days before the dine date, but I'd just like to make certain.

Thanks!

The Mighty Tim

Original Poster
So, just to double check, as of tomorrow (T-180 days until arrival at WDW), I can book for anytime during my trip?

Also, can I do this via the website?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
So, just to double check, as of tomorrow (T-180 days until arrival at WDW), I can book for anytime during my trip?

Also, can I do this via the website?
If you are staying on property yes, you can book ADRs for your entire stay.

You can try booking via the website, but we have never had any luck booking beyond 180 days, even as a resort guest. We always have to call; CMs appear to have access to a system that actually works to schedule ADRs at 180+10 (10 being the number of additional days you are allowed to book.) If you are trying for a hard-to-get reservation, CALL.

Weather_Lady

If you are staying on property yes, you can book ADRs for your entire stay.

You can try booking via the website, but we have never had any luck booking beyond 180 days, even as a resort guest. We always have to call; CMs appear to have access to a system that actually works to schedule ADRs at 180+10 (10 being the number of additional days you are allowed to book.) If you are trying for a hard-to-get reservation, CALL.

Just to echo @Tuvalu, we've had issues booking our 180+10 online in the past, as well, even when staying onsite. (The "system" would only let me book our arrival day ADRs 180 days out.) I had to call instead -- the phone lines open an hour after the online ADR system goes active -- but we still got the ADRs we needed.

dig311dug

Just booked at 180days+10 online for september trip... It was super strange, but depending on your browser, the 10 day window will pop up. It worked on safari, did not work on chrome.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I had a whole load of problems booking online at 180+10. Long story short, I couldn't make any reservations. An hour later I was on the phone for 45 minutes (20+ of these on hold waiting for a CM) but got everything that I wanted at roundabout the times that I wanted.
Since the initial telephone booking I have had some success online tweeking some of the reservation times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom