Non park dining must do's?

ml123_9

Original Poster
The Disney resorts have a lot of terrific restaurants. My favorite by far is the California Grill, up on top of the Contemporary Resort. Great food and service with a view over the Magic Kingdom that's ... well, magical!

Wife and I went to CG a few years ago for our anniversary, it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The filet was to die for. Firework viewing was pretty cool also. We're taking my brother and sister in law there for a wedding gift in March. Reservation should line up nicely with the fireworks.

RyPat

I second this. Bread service is to die for, and it's an interactive experience for the whole table. Get ALL the sauces/condiments. It's worth it. Try to get a savannah view table. It's hit or miss, but it definitely adds to the experience. Lastly, nothing there is bad. The food is adventurous and comforting at the same time. It's a singular experience.
I third(?) this. All of this.

SAV

We don't do sit down meals, so I can't help you there. But you can go and grab a Dole Whip/float at the Polynesian.

We also love to go to Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs.

If you are looking for something kid oriented, I have to agree Hoop Dee Doo is our favorite. The food is actually pretty good. The show is corny fun. And, you could spend some time at Fort Wilderness either before or after. The Fort has a lot to do there including a campfire marshmallow roast, sing-a-long, and Chip and Dale characters. Then a Disney movie is shown. Lots of "Disney" fun without ever going to a park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom