No word from the President's

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
O.K.so Freeman, Hardy and Willis won the poll,what now? you think they would have made an anouncement of sorts.Especially Jay Sod ,he could have made an Lame Type Speech to boost his post tally,like he always does.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 61

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
O.K.so Freeman, Hardy and Willis won the poll,what now? you think they would have made an anouncement of sorts.Especially Jay Sod ,he could have made an Lame Type Speech to boost his post tally,like he always does.

I can see my freind. That you are upset. Its ok! Why dont you just come over and join us 3. You'll feel alot better! I feel like I dont need to give a speech. Everybody knows who I am. As spasking of boosting my posts. look at your. I have seen just smiling faces on tons of ur posts, which would make it very lame. At least I write something. Join us my freind!!

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Re: Re: No word from the President's

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

I can see my freind. That you are upset. Its ok! Why dont you just come over and join us 3. You'll feel alot better! I feel like I dont need to give a speech. Everybody knows who I am. As spasking of boosting my posts. look at your. I have seen just smiling faces on tons of ur posts, which would make it very lame. At least I write something. Join us my freind!!

If you can find more than 5 with just smiling faces I'll show my naked butt just before the parade begins on Main Street.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 55

Seano846

Re: Re: Re: No word from the President's

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer

If you can find more than 5 with just smiling faces I'll show my naked butt just before the parade begins on Main Street.

I am sure there is no need for that; your face does the job just fine:p

Attachments

• alcheshire_cat.gif
    alcheshire_cat.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 51

Tramp

Re: Re: No word from the President's

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

As spasking of boosting my posts. look at your. I have seen just smiling faces on tons of ur posts, which would make it very lame.

Spit it out, Jay-rod.....

Would've been nice to elect someone who could speak English...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom