No TSMM FP+ Availability from 10/15 on.

PREMiERdrum

I thought that even those staying on Disney property could only book FP+ 60 days in advance. The rest of us 30 days in advance, so NOT being able to book Toy Story ride for October 15th and beyond wouldn't be unusual.

Guests with resort reservations can book FP+ for their entire length of stay starting at the 60 day mark from their arrival date. It is not unusual for a guest to be booking FP+ reservations as much as 70 or more days out from the actual date of that reservation.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Guests with resort reservations can book FP+ for their entire length of stay starting at the 60 day mark from their arrival date. It is not unusual for a guest to be booking FP+ reservations as much as 70 or more days out from the actual date of that reservation.
Meaning that if you had a 10 day trip planned, you can request the 10th day FP+ (which in this case could technically be the 15th of October) because your check-in date is 10 days prior?

PREMiERdrum

Meaning that if you had a 10 day trip planned, you can request the 10th day FP+ (which in this case could technically be the 15th of October) because your check-in date is 10 days prior?

Exactly. Your FP+ window opens 60 days out from your arrival day, but it opens for the length of your trip.

Klpalmer

Was checking hours for parks on my Disney experience and on oct 21 and 22 Hollywood studios and it listed hours for every park except holly wood studios which said schedule unavailable. Opening and closing times weren't even shown.

roj2323

Was checking hours for parks on my Disney experience and on oct 21 and 22 Hollywood studios and it listed hours for every park except holly wood studios which said schedule unavailable. Opening and closing times weren't even shown.
I'm sure they just haven't gotten around to finalizing the schedule yet due to the construction.

Sparky359621

Just checked the website and the hours are listed. 9AM-7PM on both days

Klpalmer

Yeah on the regular website it listed hours, it's just the my Disney experience app that shows none.

I just checked again and it appears they fixed it to show hours if only I knew how to add a photo I'd upload the screenshot from earlier.

JimboJones123

It will be going down soon. Maybe about that time frame for the reopen.

CMs for TSM are currently cross training at other attractions for when it shuts down later this year.

Hopefully the expanded attraction will open before the holiday season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom