No shame... What DL/Park stuff do you collect?

ForeverAnna

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This is my desk at work.

I also collect pins, Christmas tree ornaments, and popcorn buckets.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 16

ForeverAnna

I get them at a physical Disney Store. For a few days at least they keep them behind the counter and you have to ask for them. If you're going to buy online line you should probably get them as soon as they are released. I'm not sure if that's midnight.

Curious Constance

I get them at a physical Disney Store. For a few days at least they keep them behind the counter and you have to ask for them. If you're going to buy online line you should probably get them as soon as they are released. I'm not sure if that's midnight.
Thank you! I wish our Disneystore hadn't of closed! We'll try online, I'm sure they will eventually make it to Target too.

D

Deleted member 107043

I mostly have guidebooks from the parks I've been to (including an EPCOT Center guidebook from opening day), souvenir guides, poster maps, a 25 Hour Party ticket from 1980, a Main Street Electrical Parade record from 1977, and a framed Rocket to The Moon poster on the wall in my bedroom, although the reproduction I have doesn't feature "TWA" on the rocket.

295.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 107043

Vacationland! I remember that magazine. I have a bunch of Disney News magazines around here somewhere...

dweezil78

Original Poster
Vacationland! I remember that magazine. I have a bunch of Disney News magazines around here somewhere...

They are great! Tons of great issues/covers throughout the year, lots to choose from on Ebay, and relatively cheap compared to other older Disneyland stuff. Highly recommend 'em to anyone looking to start collecting vintage DL memorabilia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom