No need to tweet.. I got wdwmagic :) A post as I go trip report....

disneysince71

Hello WDW friends... :)
So instead of Twitter... I am going to do a post as I go for my trip report.... I will go ahead and list my few ADRs... but most of the time I will be planning as I go... In our family we have My Husband Daryl, Me, 18 year old DD, 15 year old DD and 10 year old DS. Our 20 year old Son will be joining us at the end of the trip along with My Best Friend and her family.

Day 1 Tues 6/18 arrive- Staying one day at Hampton Inn in Davenport.
Day 2 Wed 6/19 arrive at Beach Club Villas. Evening meeting with @figmentfan423 in Epcot.
Day 3 Thurs 6/20 dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Day 4 Fri 6/21 dinner at Garden Grill
Day 5 Sat 6/22 Move to Bay Lake Tower for the weekend dinner at Chef Mickey
Day 6 Sun 6/23 Breakfast at Whispering Canyon My Best friend from Atlanta arrives with her family.
Day 7 Mon 6/24 Move to Boardwalk resort (yes you counted right this is resort number 4)! Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table
Day 8 Tues 6/25 Lunch at via napoli
Day 9 Wed 6/26 Lunch at Crystal Palace- My son arrives in the afternoon
Day 10 Thursday 6/27 Lunch at Plaza
Day 11 Friday 6/28 Dinner at Le Cellier Steakhouse
Day 12 Saturday 6/29 Dinner at Ohana
Day 13 Sunday 6/30 drive home! :)

If you have any ideas please post!

93boomer

Premium Member
Good Morning fiends in North Carolina headed toward the coast... Should be home in 2 hours or less! :)
Hey fellow North Carolinian!!!;) Sorry I am a bit late catching up on your weekend! I just sat through the last 9 pages reading!! LOL Glad you made it home safely!! Prepare the beach for us. We are coming in September!!:D
Your family seems wonderful and had a trip to remember. This was a super idea to post and let us join you through the site!! You did an awesome job!! It was like we were part of your family and there with you guys.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Take a minute for family time.... Remember it's your vacation!
Our 13 days was filled with lots of positives.. BUT it also had challenges....
I think you have to go knowing this is what you will encounter. You also need to be very flexible. Take plenty of time for pool, shopping, dining, characters, whatever YOU AND YOUR FAMILY like to do.
Some of my greatest memories of this trip was when we found a quiet spot and played cards for 10 minutes, or just had ice cream. :)
Love it!!!! Sometimes quiet in all of the excitement is the best!!!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

I didn't even know this existed! Always assumed you had to make the walk through the tunnel back to the FP machines, go up the the escalator and exit out the front of the Land pavilion...
I think it's something they do only when the park is WAY OVER CROWDED ..., :)

Wanted to let you know that we got to experience this alternate exit a couple weeks ago. I saw a CM standing by the open doors and thought, "I wonder if this is the exit @disneysince71 and her family used?" To satisfy my curiosity, I made my family take it, haha. After many, many years of visits to the Land pavilion, this was a first!

But we also had a more exciting first...our first ride evacuation. Test Track broke down while we were in the middle of our journey. My daughter regretted leaving her camera with her dad, who did not ride with us.

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Original Poster
Wanted to let you know that we got to experience this alternate exit a couple weeks ago. I saw a CM standing by the open doors and thought, "I wonder if this is the exit @disneysince71 and her family used?" To satisfy my curiosity, I made my family take it, haha. After many, many years of visits to the Land pavilion, this was a first!

But we also had a more exciting first...our first ride evacuation. Test Track broke down while we were in the middle of our journey. My daughter regretted leaving her camera with her dad, who did not ride with us.
Yes that was the exit!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom