No more trip survey?

CaptainAmerica

Usually, after a trip, Disney would send an e-mail with a link to a survey so you can rate your stay, provide feedback, recognize specific cast members for a job well done, etc. Well yesterday I got a link to a "Ratings and Reviews" website, which feels a lot like a Disney-run Yelp for Disney resorts, restaurants, and attractions. Has this replaced the old surveys, or should I anticipate receiving one of those as well? I'd love to provide feedback but I don't especially feel like posting it on a Disney review page for the world to read.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is kind of hit or miss. When I was at my WDW traveling peak (10-12 trips per yer) I would see surveys on about 1/3 of them at best.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
It is kind of hit or miss. When I was at my WDW traveling peak (10-12 trips per yer) I would see surveys on about 1/3 of them at best.
That's a bummer. I had a couple of cast members that deserve recognition. I'll have to find the back door way to do that (I know there is one).

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's a bummer. I had a couple of cast members that deserve recognition. I'll have to find the back door way to do that (I know there is one).
We got in the habit of writing down names, locations and times and then sending Disney an email when we got home. We knew that would go much farther in getting CM at least pat on the back from the mouse.

Upvote 0

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
On our last trip we received surveys for MK, EPCOT, and the VGF. They were all very thorough, and allowed comments when selecting a particular rating. I was quite impressed that you could really let them know exactly how you felt about something. There was no sugarcoating either. Told it like it was.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

We received the ratings and review invite. I was honest and told of the weakness of the stay. Actually received an email back saying sorry and the invitation to speak further about it. (Which I am doing) Also received a "pro-active" survey about our upcoming trip and after answered the first couple of questions was told I was not the kind of visitor they were looking for? Disney mind trick.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I've been routinely receiving surveys following each of my trips. I expect to receive another one following my May 11-18 trip coming up.

But now, after I started planning my May trip and made it official on MDE in March, I have since received at least 10 planning surveys. I answered two of them. But the planning surveys wouldn't stop. I finally had to call and get them to stop. 1) Because answering multiple surveys would skew the results and 2) the more they sent the surveys the more the negative the results might be if I kept answering them. Whatever they did, I haven't gotten a planning survey since.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom