No more room service Mickey Rice Krispy treats?!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
I'm hoping this was just a temporary thing, but, I just read from someone on the Magic that room service was NOT offering Mickey rice krispy treats! :( Has anyone else tried recently to order these beauties with no luck? If not I'll have to take one for the team here and try to order tem when I'm on the Fantasy in a couple weeks. I REALLY hope this was just a temporary thing on the Magic.

Disneyfalcon

It's hit and miss lately. They definitely don't have them as often and are usually telling people they aren't available from room service anymore and you can buy some from the store. But then two cruises later room service will have them. I think they have them when they can, but are generally discouraging people from ordering them by telling people they won't have them anymore.

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Kelly ( @sweetpee_1993 ) texted me to tell me sometimes it's hit or miss! Fingers crossed they have some for us on the Fantasy!! We never did room service before so we absolutely wanted to order some Mickey rice krispy treats and Mickey bars! :)

dadddio

Someone told me that once their onboard stock drops below a certain level that they stop having them available through room service. I have no way of knowing whether there is any truth to that, however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom