NO MORE AP PAYMENT PLAN?

The_Mesh_Hatter

^^ There are literally YouTube fan videos of AP holders showing themselves dropping in DL for what appears to be an hour, maybe riding one or two rides, and leaving. There are also people who post here regularly who said they do this too.

I rarely stay longer than 2 hours. Crowds give me anxiety so I get there when it opens, do what I want, and leave once I start to feel uncomfortable (usually not long after 10:00 am)

Californian Elitist

Well looks like the payment plans aren't going anywhere... for now. I like how we all strategize and pretend Disney wants to lower crowds but then they all they do is raise day ticket prices almost as much as the lower level APs.

Not only this, but they also offer a discounted price for your pass when you renew, and this year, they provide you an extra month free. I just saved $50 on my pass when I renewed yesterday, and I get 13 months. Not to mention I received two pieces of mail at separate times from Disney, asking me to renew. This applies to all APs. If they're trying to get rid of us, I can't tell.

D

Deleted member 107043

Well looks like the payment plans aren't going anywhere...

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 107043

And that's why I could never live (or at least own a car) in a big city like that.

That's why relatively few people who live in the City actually drive. Don't even get me started on parking tickets. Most everyone I know either walks, bikes, takes public transit, or uses Uber/taxi/Lyft.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom