Pre-Trip No Kids....did I just say that? Yup - NO KIDS!

So as you can tell by the title - our trip will be kid-less! & I am taking a bit too much joy in saying that. That is until my two year old yells DINNEY aka Disney! Getting back on track here. My DH and I have been together for 9 years, married for almost 8 and aside from the 3 day trip to Disney (his first) we took when we were dating - which wasn't really by ourselves since my aunt and cousin joined us and drove us this will be our first Vacation that is just us! Granted we have gone away for long weekends the past 9 years, but this is a legit vacation! And of course were going to Disney! The same place we said just a mere 5 months ago that we would never go back too (long story....but how dare we say we would never go back! That was the heatstroke talking!!)

So it'll just be me (Rose) and the hubby (Mike Wazowski!...minus the Wozowski). Now were not TOTALLY mean parents...we want to take our boys again this year or ealry next year...so were saving up for that, so this trip will be a bit different than our normal trips usually are and it will be a budget trip! For the first time EVER we'll be staying offsite. I had a credit through Jetblue and after using that our airfare from LGA to MCO and a room at Maingate Resort and Spa (even though there isn't a spa :facepalm:) for 8 nights is coming out to $575! 4/24-5/2 We will be getting two 6 day MYW tickets (we may upgrade to AP's - not sure yet!). We will be soley depending on the shuttles the ::COUGH::RESORT::COUGHT:: offers and cabbing it when needed. I know we will have a shuttle leaving for Epcot every day at 845am...and return time from Epcot is 10pm. We will cab it some nights...and we are find with NOT being able to return to the room mid day. Even with two kids and staying on property we RARELY did that!

We have NO dining reservations - and don't want any! We did book the Illuminations Dessert Party :happy: & i can't wait! We did the Wishes Dessert Party back in 2013 - was so much fun! Can't wait to do this one - and have some Bubbly!:D

We have taken our boys 7 time (well the 7 years old 7 times, the 2 year old 2 times!:p) I have loved every single trip. Seeing their reaction the on their first trip, celebrating birthdays, seeing Mickey for the first time, the breakdowns, the meltdowns, being sick...fever sick sick in DIsney (all 4 of us btw) renting a 6 old a stroller that he barely fit in (i have a tall boy) and pushed him all over Epcot all because he refused to leave even though he had a fevero_O, doing the "NO DANCING" dance on every ride when we spot the sign, singing to all the songs, dancing to Can't Touch This in MK...i mean the memories go on and on and on....however I am so happy I can make some memories with the hubby that don't include a whining or screaming kid! We both are!

So without further ado here is our itinerary! I based this on Touring Plans crowd level and we picked non EMH parks.

4/24 - we do not get into MCO till 11:30 at night! We will UBER it to our hotel....and probably knock out since that's gonna be a pretty long day for us!

4/25 - we may regret this or we may not...but we are going to rest this day! We figure if we start off our trip tired, we will be 3tired the whole week....so we are going to sleep in, then once we are up we're gonna head to the outlets to do shopping ( so much for resting :banghead:o_O)

4/26 - Epcot - Crowd Level 6 - 9am-9pm

4/27 - Animal Kingdom - crowd level 3 - 9am-6pm.

4/28 - Magic Kingdom - crowd level 4 - 9am-11pm

4/29 - Epcot - crowd level 3 - 9am-9pm and we will be attending the Illuminations Dessert Party:D:):happy:

4/30 - DHS - crowd level 3 - 9am-8pm

5/1 - MK - crowd level 6 - 9am - 12am.

5/2 - HOME! We have a 6am flight - so we probably won't sleep the night before since we'll have to leave at like 3 to head to the airport!

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Hope you had a more than wonderful trip :)
Have a wonderful trip, will be watching for the trip report.

Hey guys!!!! Yes we are back!!! We had a WONDERFUL trip! Had great weather, ate some great food, and most importantly had a wonderful trip! Sorry I haven't had time to update....and start my Trip Report....with work, then mothers day, kids getting sick it has been a bit hard to just sit and start posting....but I PROMISE I will start within the next week or two.

Quick update: I cannot wait to book our FIRST DISNEY CRUISE tomorrow!! They announced that they will have the Disney Magic leave from NYC in October 2016....and we have decided to book it!!! Hoping I can get what we are looking for and the dates we want!!!

FlaggNL

Hey guys!!!! Yes we are back!!! We had a WONDERFUL trip! Had great weather, ate some great food, and most importantly had a wonderful trip! Sorry I haven't had time to update....and start my Trip Report....with work, then mothers day, kids getting sick it has been a bit hard to just sit and start posting....but I PROMISE I will start within the next week or two.

Quick update: I cannot wait to book our FIRST DISNEY CRUISE tomorrow!! They announced that they will have the Disney Magic leave from NYC in October 2016....and we have decided to book it!!! Hoping I can get what we are looking for and the dates we want!!!

Good that is was WONDERFUL! As you can imagine I can't wait to see the TR :)

And congrats on the cruise!! It's long away in the future so a long long time of pre feelings!!

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Good that is was WONDERFUL! As you can imagine I can't wait to see the TR :)

And congrats on the cruise!! It's long away in the future so a long long time of pre feelings!!

Long away is right! lol. It is awesome that we can book it so far in advance though....we get to pay little by little....and just read up on cruising!

FlaggNL

Long away is right! lol. It is awesome that we can book it so far in advance though....we get to pay little by little....and just read up on cruising!

Yeah you are right it's quite a time in advance! And you have all the time in the world for paying the trip! To be honest cruising is not really our thing, but who knows maybe someday in the future :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom