No Halloween at AK this year?

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Animal Kingdom used to decorate the kiosks at Camp Minnie-Mickey for the week of Halloween, and the characters would wear special costumes. Sometimes they even had candy to hand out.

Obviously the camp is now closed, but last year they did decorate the Dinoland location for Goofy and Pluto and put them in costumes, to keep some little bit of Halloween.

But so far this year, nothing special there yet. I guess it might still be coming for just Halloween day, but seems kinda unlikely. Has AK Halloween become another lost bit of history?

Cmdr_Crimson

Probably...Why put minimal halloween props up when Christmas is just around the corner...But, even then the only holiday things they had was the Tree in the entrance plaza and the Former Jingle Jamming Jungle Parade...So I doubt nothing will be done.....Except for the tree...

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Probably...Why put minimal halloween props up when Christmas is just around the corner...But, even then the only holiday things they had was the Tree in the entrance plaza and the Former Jingle Jamming Jungle Parade...So I doubt nothing will be done.....Except for the tree...

There were also all the very well done character themed trees throughout the camp area. It would be great if they found those a new home this year, but I'm not holding my breath.

prberk

No, no. You all just don't understand.

They are just holding out for next year's announcement: For only $150 each, you may have a special "spooktacular" twilight Kilimanjaro Safari tour, a lanyard, and a special orange-and-black dessert cupcake after the tour. Park admission required and not included in the package.

asianway

Animal Kingdom used to decorate the kiosks at Camp Minnie-Mickey for the week of Halloween, and the characters would wear special costumes. Sometimes they even had candy to hand out.

Obviously the camp is now closed, but last year they did decorate the Dinoland location for Goofy and Pluto and put them in costumes, to keep some little bit of Halloween.

But so far this year, nothing special there yet. I guess it might still be coming for just Halloween day, but seems kinda unlikely. Has AK Halloween become another lost bit of history?
When were you there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom