Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

fractal

Great report! Love the commando Park strategy - I do believe the lighting in Tot is a hidden Mickey. I think i took a photo same place you did.

Soarin' is great at DCA. The only negative I've seen from your pictures is that they need to find a bigger guy to play Thor. :D

Thanks for reporting

coachwnh

Original Poster
Great report! Love the commando Park strategy - I do believe the lighting in Tot is a hidden Mickey. I think i took a photo same place you did.

Soarin' is great at DCA. The only negative I've seen from your pictures is that they need to find a bigger guy to play Thor. :D

Thanks for reporting
Thanks for reading!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom