no 24hr party this year?

TN Mom

I hope they do have another 24 hour event. My family and I have gone to this event in 2014 and in 2015. I don't understand anyone saying that it was a dud or not fun. We were there from 6 am to 6 am both times. It was a BLAST! There is nothing like being on Thuner Mountain at 3 am or at the dance party by the castle from 4:30 till 6. It's amazing! I've also heard some say that no one was there. Really? You weren't at the park that I was in then because it was still very energized and going all the way until it was time to leave. I've made reservations for Memorial weekend so I'm really hoping for that date. It would be nice if they would theme it around Alice since it comes out that weekend. :) Just announce it already!

MagicHappens1971

Where/when was this? I just went through their Twitter Feed and didn't find anything regarding it...?
It was from @DisneylandToday
image.jpeg

GiveMeTheMusic

Another cut what in the hell is TWDC thinking or are they thinking at all with their robotic budget cuts

WDW can have the 24 hour event. It's a disaster at DLR every time, with last year almost erupting into mobs and riots. I hope it never happens here again.

WDW seems to be able to handle it, but it doesn't appear that they're having one this year.

NowInc

April 8th.

*edit*
To clarify, thats a date being tossed around for some event. Could just be the beginning of their summer "theme".

ssreward

The90skid

Just to clarify: my party offer was only for those wishing for the WDW 24 hour party. So the Disneyland news does not mean the party is a go yet.

wdwfan22

April 8th.

*edit*
To clarify, thats a date being tossed around for some event. Could just be the beginning of their summer "theme".

There is an upcoming Spring press event. Not sure if that's the date though, but more than likely that's it.

deere839

This event I was looking forward to I got my annual pass last year and I really wanted to try this out I hope this is not true

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom