1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando' started by Sped2424, May 7, 2015.

1. Cesar R M

Cesar R M Well-Known Member

I agree, It was weird that Poseidon had such insanely good queue, and the ride itself.. wasnt.. that good or...hmm.. how to say..
    while the special effects are nice, they are not very well embedded and looks visible and the low resolution and ancient cgi effects on the screens were immersion breaking..

Simbad.. I just.. couldn't digest it. Sat to see part of it..
    And it was a very weird mix between Fantasmic and Indiana Jones stunt show that.. well..

2. Mike S

Mike S Well-Known Member

Put Zelda or Pokémon in there and whichever one doesn't go there in Site B.

DarthFiscus75 likes this.
  3. Donald Razorduck

Donald Razorduck Well-Known Member

Looking at the new Ferrari Land at a former Uni Park is quite nice. Make a me realize that they want a US park. 4th gate. Comcast carries F1 rights in the States.

Anywho, my wife wants to go to Hawaii, the rest of us do to. It's half way to Japan. Hmmmmm...

Scoot Air and Air Asia X (Asian versions of Norwegian) are planning nonstops from Honolulu to Osaka. Hmmmmm.

The Boy and I want to see Nintendo land at earliest possible time. Hmmmm......

The boy and I can cut out from the girls for a couple of days, do Nintendo and get back before the flight back to the states.

Wheels turning.

4. Cesar R M

Cesar R M Well-Known Member

Zelda would fit imho. The whole water castle thing. Add some Zora giant shark guys for positive support

Mike S likes this.
  5. Corey P

Corey P Well-Known Member

Dubia in general is just expensive, built by a bunch of rich kids. All brand new and the city is very much built by rich kids who had very poor parents or grand parents. Vast wealth, building in a wasteland. The whole country really reminds me of trust fund babies. I don't like it. I don't think much of it. Ferrari Land? Do realize I think they large the largest buyers of Ferrari's. In fact they buy all the exotic cars, back to a bunch of trust fund babies.

F1 is not popular in the US BTW. World wide yes, US no. Go out on to the US streets and ask who Sebastian Vettel is. Good luck finding someone who does. Lewis Hamilton?