Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Mike S

Yeah, I'm waiting for the inevitable Switch+Odyssey bundle they'll have in time for Black Friday rather then getting it early. Get Zelda for Wii U.
I'm just wanting to move on already from my Wii U. I was able to trade in my sisters unwanted Wii U (kept mine) for my Switch and got $125 off which is probably better than any Black Friday deal will be. I also want to make sure I have it for California :)
Fire emblem warriors announced for fall 2017 for switch. Another triple a title is now back in 2017 instead of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Seems like nintendo is going to continue to do directs to surprise this year.
Also announced for the New 3DS which is just strange. Kind of defeats the purpose of putting it on that system if it's exclusive to just one variant of it.

New Fire Emblem exclusively for Switch also announced for 2018.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/821841243558723584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
The wording and context is key here. Seems like we're getting closer and closer to the official confirmation that this is indeed their one console going forward.

JustInTime

Not to mention the Switch Pro Controller has the same HD rumble as the Joy-Cons.

I got the all gray Switch and the standard Zelda. All that stuff in the special edition is cool but I already have a backpack for any time I would leave with my Switch for a prolonged period of time like Disney or something like that.
I got the red and blue switch!

Sped2424

Original Poster
I guess we'll all be playing each other online? It's free till fall.
but of course! I'll have to pm you whenever I get my switch and online going but given we still don't know how friends work on the switch lol But if all else fails my username on their will most likely be sped2424 or sped24!

Sped2424

Original Poster
Yep. For only $40, you ride in half a seat. For $80, full seat. Another $80 will get you a seat you can carry around, and another $80 will get you one you can actually sit on :). Charging cradle extra.
Sounds about right for Universal and Nintendo o_O:D:D

Mike S

Yep. For only $40, you ride in half a seat. For $80, full seat. Another $80 will get you a seat you can carry around, and another $70 will get you one you can actually sit on :). Charging cradle extra.
Took me a while to think what exactly each quip was referring to. Well played sir :cool:

Except the last one. FTFY.

SirLink

*nonsense*

You do understand they are in the last 12 months of polish on this title it is all feature and content locked, plus no anti-aliasing was implemented in the version they showed at the reveal event.

Having been invited to play the machine, I will say this it is a slightly more powerful Nvidia Shield with a super sharp screen and better controller.

SirLink

I'm just wanting to move on already from my Wii U. I was able to trade in my sisters unwanted Wii U (kept mine) for my Switch and got $125 off which is probably better than any Black Friday deal will be. I also want to make sure I have it for California :)

Also announced for the New 3DS which is just strange. Kind of defeats the purpose of putting it on that system if it's exclusive to just one variant of it.

New Fire Emblem exclusively for Switch also announced for 2018.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/821841243558723584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
The wording and context is key here. Seems like we're getting closer and closer to the official confirmation that this is indeed their one console going forward.

Fire Emblem Warriors was being developed for WiiU and New 3DS, until Nintendo decided to move projects internal/third party collaborations from WiiU to Switch. Also expect more HD ports/remasters of NGC/Wii/WiiU titles to fill out the calendar.

To tie this in with the land, Nintendo are looking at a company to improve their retail experience of Nintendo World store brand in several countries by the end of 2018.

Mike S

You do understand they are in the last 12 months of polish on this title it is all feature and content locked, plus no anti-aliasing was implemented in the version they showed at the reveal event.

Having been invited to play the machine, I will say this it is a slightly more powerful Nvidia Shield with a super sharp screen and better controller.
How powerful is the Nvidia Sheild compared to the Wii U? Because it seems clear that the Switch is a step over the latter. Just compare Mario Odyssey to 3D World.
Fire Emblem Warriors was being developed for WiiU and New 3DS, until Nintendo decided to move projects internal/third party collaborations from WiiU to Switch.
If I were Nintendo I would've cancelled the New 3DS version to give the Switch another exclusive game. That other Fire Emblem game it's getting is good enough and is playable on all 3DS's to boot.
Also expect more HD ports/remasters of NGC/Wii/WiiU titles to fill out the calendar.
I'd be fine just having a GameCube Virtual Console. For remastered Wii games Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime Trilogy HD Collections would be musts for me. Wii U ports I guess are fine to beef up the library since only 13 million were sold so most people haven't played those games. Mario Kart is really the only one I would consider though. I know there's rumors of Smash Bros. as well.
To tie this in with the land, Nintendo are looking at a company to improve their retail experience of Nintendo World store brand in several countries by the end of 2018.
I think the "Nintendo World" brand is done since the store was renamed Nintendo New York. After the reveal that the land is called "Super Nintendo World," I don't think the reason for the name change is really a secret either. Ever since the announcement though I've been hoping for a store in CityWalk.

Btw how do you know this? Sources in Nintendo?

Last edited:

Sped2424

Original Poster
Fire Emblem Warriors was being developed for WiiU and New 3DS, until Nintendo decided to move projects internal/third party collaborations from WiiU to Switch. Also expect more HD ports/remasters of NGC/Wii/WiiU titles to fill out the calendar.

PLEASE BRING A NINTENDO WORLD TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO :") And if they are smart a pokemon center too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom