Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Sorry folks, I just had to save this for posterity. Jimmy Thick claiming he's a "big shot" "senior executive" for Universal Creative.
images.jpg

View attachment 134792 See that, thats a senior executive gold pass, thats what Comcast and Universal big shots use to visit the beautiful Universal parks around the world. Its a VIP pass for any and everything, and the only way to get one is to be, you know, a senior execuitive.That pass is how I roll now. Keep that in mind please.

Jimmy Thick-We Creative types love these forums.

JT3000

With DHS being a half day park for most part I just don't know how anyone but Disney could come up with real numbers on attendance. I don't count AK in the morning and DHS at night as two separate guests.

The parks supposedly don't count park hopping as multiple guests either. The key word there being "supposedly."

Siren

Okay so, the theme park wars in Japan between Disney and Universal are really starting to heat up.

Universal *Osaka* is getting a full Nintendoland estimated to cost $351 Million dollars by 2020.

Not to be outdone, Tokyo Disneyland fired back with Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland theme areas, in addition to Disney Seas Frozen land.

I'm thinking Universal totally has the edge here with Furious 7 and Nintendo.

Both Disney and Universal want these lands completed in time for the 2020 Summer Tokyo Olympics.

It is highly likely that Universal Japan's Nintendoland will be added here as well and at a fraction of the cost, given that everything will be duplicates.

So, we'll see.

ETA: *sigh* Thank you @MikeS -- I stand corrected and I went back and changed it.

Last edited:

Mike S

Okay so, the theme park wars in Japan between Disney and Universal are really starting to heat up.

Universal Osaka is getting a full Nintendoland estimated to cost $351 Million dollars by 2020.

Tokyo Disneyland - not to be outdone fired back with Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland theme areas, in addition to Disney Seas Frozen land.

I'm thinking Universal totally has the edge here with Furious 7 and Nintendo.

Both Disney and Universal want these lands completed in time for the 2020 Summer Tokyo Olympics.

It is highly likely that Universal Japan's Nintendoland will be added here as well and at a fraction of the cost, given that everything will be duplicates.

So, we'll see.
There you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom