Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Matt_Black

What are chocos?:confused:

Chocobos!

535395-chocobo_baby.jpg

SirLink

There's a certain irony in your username.

How my username is based on the words Sir and Linkify
Urban Dictionary said:
To convert words, URLs, or other Internet references (such as "Google") in a word processing document into hyperlinks.

I am going to linkify the Internet references in my term paper so the teacher can click the links when they read it.

So how is that irony again?

Siren

Congrats to Universal on shattering all of the opening weekend box office records with $209,000,000 domestic and $524,000,000 internationally! I predicted long ago that this movie would be a huge success!

As I have said a million times before, I would love to see Universal Orlando expand on Jurassic World, and it really won't cost them much of anything to do this. Jurassic World and Kong will capture some of the exotic essence that Animal Kingdom has. I love Animal Kingdom and it will become my favorite park once the hours are extended into the night!

I just saw something about Universal and Hello Kitty! OMG! I totally, secretly love all things Hello Kitty. I have Hello Kitty diamond jewelry, too -- that I never wear but love to look at. It wasn't too long ago when I compared Baymax as the Hello Kitty for boys. It's so exciting!

Anyway, I expect to see the presence of Nintendo's princesses at Universal. Princess Peach is as iconic as any of the Disney princesses. Princess Daisy and Princess Rosalina are well known, too.

f3xa10.jpg

And, I do believe Nintendo's Rosalina inspired Queen Elsa's look.
a2zvxl.jpg

tcool

For those of you who have never heard of Rosalina here is a list of all games with her in it -

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
And Super Smash Brothers 3DS/Wii U

Thats 3 of the main mario games. Three spots in the biggest Mario Spinoff. And has a playable spot in a game for Nintendo's finest.

Last edited:

Mike S

For those of you who have never heard of Rosalina here is a list of all games with her in it -

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
And Super Smash Brothers 3DS/Wii U

Thats 3 of the main mario games. Three spots in the biggest Mario Spinoff. And has a playable spot in a game for Nintendo's finest.
There you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom