Nineteen Eighty-Four: An Imagineering Competition (trial run)

Flippin'Flounder

So, every week there are 2 competitions, the Head of Household (HOH) and Power of Veto (POV). Whoever wins HOH has immunity for the week, and must nominate 2 house guests for eviction. Those three, plus three more (From a random draw) go into the POV competition. Whoever wins this gets the Golden Power of Veto (Which is a medal), that can be used to veto one of the 2 nominees. If the POV is used, the current HOH then nominates a replacement nominee to go on the block. At the end of the week every one votes (except the nominees and the HOH) for which nominee they want to see go home, and whoever gets the most votes must leave immediately. In the event of a tie, the HOH will decide who goes home. Feel free to ask any questions.

@brb1006 I just copied and pasted this from a PM the other day :p

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Ugh, this looks like a great competition, however I may not be able to do this because I might have a 9-5 job lined up for me :arghh:

Totally understandable if you don't have a the time. With that in mind, it's far less of an investment than a full blown comp like Creator Games or SA :)

And here's the complete list of Nineteen Eighty-Four Houseguests

@IDInstitute
@Flippin'Flounder
@Basketbuddy101
@Brer Panther
@DisneyManOne
@brinneydee
@gilm0114
@mickeyfan5534
@brb1006

spacemt354

Chili's
Might I add though, if you still wish to sign up you may, as long as we don't go over twelve houseguests total. The first project will be posted early Friday morning!
Gotta hand it to you Tiki, even though some of these people are returning SYWTBAI players, there's a ton of new imagineers here. I think that's great for the community as a whole going forward and a testament to your great comp idea!

Is it just me, or from the Creator Games to SA Season 3 to this...the community is really growing!

Sam Magic

Gotta hand it to you Tiki, even though some of these people are returning SYWTBAI players, there's a ton of new imagineers here. I think that's great for the community as a whole going forward and a testament to your great comp idea!

Is it just me, or from the Creator Games to SA Season 3 to this...the community is really growing!
Go look back at SA Season 2...damn we've grown.

Sam Magic

And not just in quantity of members but in quality projects too! I looked back at SA Season 2 beforehand just so I knew what it was about. There's a great trajectory ahead for this community!
I find that project quality gets better and better as each contests goes by, and it's great to see the quality improve with each passing contest. I think one of the most impressive submissions to date was Zweiland and Englanddg's Cruise ship...that one blew me away.

ToInfinityAndBeyond

J1PWKic.gif

This is a big leap for me, since I have very little experience, but I'll give it a go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom