Nine Dragons dinner length

ikillratz

Original Poster
We have plans for Nine Dragons at 5:20pm for 10 people. Anyone able to give a possible estimation how long dinner will take. We plan on going to a water park for the first half of the day, go back to our resort to shower, then go out to epcot. Would it be safe to plan fastpasses around 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30.

We are staying off resort.

Jahona

I would give yourself an hour for most Table Service restaurants. There is no guarantee that they can seat you right at 5:20 and the wait could be 5 to 10 minutes or more depending on how busy they are, for a large party like this even more so. I think 7:30 would be a better choice for Fast Passes. You have an hour between 7:30 and 8:30 to use them in case Dinner goes long.

jaklgreen

You're 6:30 fast pass should be fine because you have an hour to use them. So you can show up at 7:30 and still get in. Dinner should not take over 2 hours. I would be surprised if it was over an hour.

disneygeek90

Plenty of time. Most table service restaurants don’t exactly rush you, but the food comes out quick and I usually average about 45 minutes for a whole service. Plus, you will technically have until 7:45 to get to your first FP+.

jazznrachie

In my experience Nine Dragons can get you in an out of there pretty quick. We've also shown up early for our ADR's there & usually were seated within a couple minutes...albeit not with a group of 10. You should be fine.

carriebeth

When I make our plans for dining (10 people..husband, me, 8 kids) I always plan on an hour and a half. Rarely does it take quite that long but I like to be on the safe side and allow that much time. There have been occasions when it has taken that long but never really longer than that and most of the time it has been less time.

WDWLOYAL1971

We have plans for Nine Dragons at 5:20pm for 10 people. Anyone able to give a possible estimation how long dinner will take. We plan on going to a water park for the first half of the day, go back to our resort to shower, then go out to epcot. Would it be safe to plan fastpasses around 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30.

We are staying off resort.

You should be fine with selecting FP for 6:30pm since you can arrival to the attraction between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Hope your travel party enjoys dinner at the Nine Dragons. I was there just last night and I always enjoy the service and the food. Have a wonderful day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom