Nightlife for adults within WDW?

SamH

Hey guys! Myself and my partner are going for 12 days in October but were wondering what nightlife was like for adults within WDW when we wish to have a few (or more) alcoholic beverages.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is not too bad, but depends on what you are looking for.

Many of the restaurants in Disney Springs have late night entertainment and menus. There is also a nightclub called Rix as well as Jellyrolls and the Atlantic Dance Hall at the Boardwalk.

You can also find a myriad of bars with entertainment at many of the resorts. The most notable of which would be Yee Haw bob at Port Orleans Riverside and the Scat Club at Port Orleans French Quarter. The entertainment at the resorts is not nightly so you will want to check the schedules for your particular dates.

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

Hi! There's plenty of fun for adults. Since you're going in October, the #1 must-do will be the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Grab a drink and check out the Eat to the Beat Concerts (they're included in your ticket).

If you can get to the Polynesian, check out Trader Sam's...or do a loop on the monorail to hit up the resort lounges.

Upvote 0

SamH

Original Poster
Thanks guys, will bear all this in mind. We had expected the ones you've mentioned to be the main drinking destinations.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

POR - YeeHaw Bob. It's kind friendly at the bar, but still fun
DS - Lots of entertainment around the different bars and pubs
Boardwalk - The piano bar, Dance Hall, street performers
Epcot - all of the countries for F&W Festival
Poly - Trader Sam's and the bar at Ohana
CSR - Nice nightclub and bar
AK - I am sure sitting around Pngu Pongu at night is great

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom