Nice to meet you :)

Livialovesdisney

Original Poster
Hello everyone,
Nice to meet you! I guess it is time to introduce myself because I have been posting all over the forums already, haha! Obviously I am a Disney fan, that goes without saying. I have been to WDW many times in the past and I am hoping to go to Disneyland soon.

I lovvvee face characters/character performers/fur characters. Often I watch videos of face characters on youtube to pass the time :)

Hmm.. What else?

My name! I'm Olivia but you can call me Livia, Liv, or Olive. I go by all. I am 18 years old and work as a part-time nanny. I also have a seven year old sister, so you know what that means, more excuses to watch Disney films, haha!

My other "obsessions" related or unrelated to WD include Narnia, Marvel(Thor, Captain America, spiderman are my favorites- except not the new spiderman movies. The older ones), Lord of the rings, The hobbit... This list can go on and on..

I'm a book worm. I read all the time! And I want to be a writer/author someday. That is the dream.

Anyway, you all have been really nice and welcoming, so thank you for that! :) I really am enjoying the forums, so expect to see more of me.

Hope everyone is having a great day!! See you around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom