Nibblesandbits Amazingly Wonderful Trip Report Number 4 (Feb. 23-36)

Nibblesandbits Amazingly Wonderful Trip Report Number 4 (Feb. 23-26)

The Pre Game:

This trip ended up being a little different than our last few. For starters, this trip, as was our January trip a few years ago, was a Christmas present for me and my DH. We decided that instead of buying each other junk presents that we weren't really going to like, we would get each other something we both knew we'd enjoy.

Another thing that made this trip different was this was my first time in 4 years not staying on Disney property. Ever since I stayed on Disney property the first time, I fell in love. However, my DH works for the Hyatt, so we recieve free stays at the hotel and decided to cash in on the offer this time. (This was done to help keep costs lower.)

Also different this time, since we weren't staying on property, we rented a car for this trip. This ended up being a very interesting experience for people who have very minimal experience in doing this.

Last, and probabaly the biggest was that this trip didn't center completely around Disney. We did some other things, both on and off property that were entirely new for us. This was done, 1. because we had rented a car for this trip and 2. to once again, help to keep some of the cost down, as this trip was not really something we had budget for. Since we had decided that we were going to Florida for our Christmas present, any money that we recieved at Christmas time was used for spending purposes on the trip. That way, we got to spend our Christmas money on something we'd both enjoy as well. Usually we budget our trips for at least a year in advance.

Now...let's get to the main event and the part you are all waiting for. (We all know you're here for interesting pictures of Vince that are coming up--even though I'm aware that he has some interesting pics of me that will probably be posted in here as well...but that's a price I'm willing to pay. :D This TR may now really only secondary for some of you. :lol: )

DisneyBunny

Here's Stinky!

stinky4.jpg

My favorite! :lol:

MerHearted

Hey Nibbs! It was great meeting you... what a cool surprise! Glad you had a fun trip! :)

I'm gonna tell the story real fast cause it's funny ;)

I went to MK solo to grab some dinner at Columbia Harbor House (I wanted to check out the chicken :lookaroun ) and as I was walking away from there, I saw Vince walking by. So naturally, I punched him. :lol: And he just happened to be on his way to meet up with Nibbs! CRAZY!!!

All I saw was someone's fist coming at me out of the periphery of my eye. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hey Nibbs! It was great meeting you... what a cool surprise! Glad you had a fun trip! :)

I went to MK solo to grab some dinner at Columbia Harbor House (I wanted to check out the chicken :lookaroun ) and as I was walking away from there, I saw Vince walking by. So naturally, I punched him. :lol: And he just happened to be on his way to meet up with Nibbs! CRAZY!!!
Small World, isn't it?! :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

popsicletrees

How did they get a statue of my backside?

My DH kicked my butt at Buzz, yet again. I don't know why I"m so terrible at that game. I do so well with the version here at our Six Flags. But with Buzz, I can't get the thing to go where I want it.

The trick is to have control of the vehicle and manipulate his gun, usually by grabbing it, so it doesn't go where he wants it to go.

Great TR! I have stayed at the Beach Club on numerous occassions, and it is one of my favorite places on property.

Nicole220

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier...

Loved the TR!
My favorite pictures are the ones of you all in the store. :lol: :D

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
How did they get a statue of my backside?

The trick is to have control of the vehicle and manipulate his gun, usually by grabbing it, so it doesn't go where he wants it to go.

Great TR! I have stayed at the Beach Club on numerous occassions, and it is one of my favorite places on property.

:ROFLOL:

Good tip as well, but I still think he would have beat me. He had more points than me right off the bat. And I knew where some of the 100,000 point ones were and still couldn't get them!

Thanks for a great TR, Nibbs. It made me want to go back all the more.

Thanks! :D

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier...

Loved the TR!
My favorite pictures are the ones of you all in the store. :lol: :D

I'm sure you enjoyed those pics! :lol:

Another great TR, thanks for posting!:wave:

Great trip report, the Hyatt looks like an awesome hotel! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks you two!!! And yes, the Hyatt is absolutely gorgeous!

Hmmmm....the Hyatt looked okay, I guess. Now, POFQ, that is a resort!

Ok, I admit it the Hyatt was kind of pretty.

Nibbsie my girl, I am glad you had such a great trip! Loved the pics and the detail ( I luuuurve detail)! In fact, you rather made me have serious Disney craving pangs from which I am presently attempting to recover. So thank you for that.

Big kudos to Rainfully for punching the Mermaid...you can never be too proactive about these things. (love you, Vince! :kiss:)

Thanks for sharing, sweetie...excellent TR!!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Moral of the story....
When you see Vince....punch him and good things will happen! :ROFLOL:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hmmmm....the Hyatt looked okay, I guess. Now, POFQ, that is a resort!

Ok, I admit it the Hyatt was kind of pretty.

Nibbsie my girl, I am glad you had such a great trip! Loved the pics and the detail ( I luuuurve detail)! In fact, you rather made me have serious Disney craving pangs from which I am presently attempting to recover. So thank you for that.

Big kudos to Rainfully for punching the Mermaid...you can never be too proactive about these things. (love you, Vince! :kiss:)

Thanks for sharing, sweetie...excellent TR!!!
Yeah...you're right...the Hyatt was only just, ok. Which is why we'll be staying at another one when (if) we take our trip to California this year. :lookaroun

Thanks Amy! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And sorry if I gave you major Disney pangs. Maybe you'll get there soon? When things settle down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom