NHL and MLB

FutureCEO

Original Poster
I know Eisner loves sports so Disney bought the Mighty Ducks expansion team and the Angels but they not doing anything. Disney shouuld sell them or get better players. They would get a lot of money for Eisners pocket by selling those teams.

NowInc

Originally posted by wdw24557
I know Eisner loves sports so Disney bought the Mighty Ducks expansion team and the Angels but they not doing anything. Disney shouuld sell them or get better players. They would get a lot of money for Eisners pocket by selling those teams.

The fact that the teams are doing badly has nothing to do with Eisner. They only own the teams..doesnt mean they have TOTAL control. If they DID sell em..the money would never get to Eisner...and as for getting better players....you make that sound SO easy.

Lance

Well Disney is going to do something about it. Supposedly the owner of the Marlins is selling his team and he is going to then buy the Angels.

Then the experts think he will move the Angels to Florida and the Marlins will be in D.C.

Troy Glaus is the best 3B in the league!

Lance

ESPN.com

Peter Gammons

CBS Sportsline

The first part is true, I don't know about the Angels moving to FL, I think I saw that. But D.C. wants a team, because they can fill a stadium, so the owner of the Twins will buy the Marlins and move them to D.C.

* But of course this all depends on if the Twins and the Expos are the two teams contracted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom