NFL 2016 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
So the question is, Jared Goff or Carson Wentz? I see Wentz as too raw of a prospect for that kind of monster trade.

patch553

I think Goff is going to be better fit in the long run, but news on radio is they want Wentz! It's going to be interesting to see if anyone else trades up

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So the Color Rush jerseys for this coming season apparently got leaked

CgL-5KHUUAA710k.jpg

NYwdwfan

Rosenhaus officially dropped Manziel. I guess partying at Coachella wasn't exactly what the agent had in mind as far as cleaning himself up. This guy has become the Lindsey Lohan of the NFL. I hope he gets the help he needs before he hurts himself or someone else. Very sad.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
That won't happen. He's already come out and said there's nothing wrong with partying 6 days a week, "bro". He still thinks he's a college kid who doesn't have to mature whatsoever and IMO I think his rehab stint last year was a publicity stunt.

PUSH

Original Poster
Shocking news. The Panthers rescind the franchise tag offer for CB Josh Norman, thus immediately making him an unrestricted free agent. Panthers GM stated it became clear that there was no way to make a long term contract with him attainable.

Something tells me the young CB got a little too sure of himself after his breakout season. I'm not a fan.

PUSH

Original Poster
In other breaking news, the Eagles have traded with the Browns for the #2 overall pick. They, too, gave up a lot for it. Seems strange for them to do this after resigning Bradford, plus picking up Chase Daniel. Because if they're trading up for a non-QB, they wasted a lot of value.

Lucky

Shocking news. The Panthers rescind the franchise tag offer for CB Josh Norman, thus immediately making him an unrestricted free agent. Panthers GM stated it became clear that there was no way to make a long term contract with him attainable.

Something tells me the young CB got a little too sure of himself after his breakout season. I'm not a fan.
He's signing with Washington. Not a surprise. Their secondary was weak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom