NFL 2016 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I saw that...I don't think that as an owner (or a fan) I would want my player participating in a strenuous dancing competition in the off season.
Donald Driver did it before his last season in the league. Of course, he was our WR4 at best that season, but I enjoyed watching him on the show. And he won! However, Miller and Brown are in their primes. Not sure how I'd feel if someone like Aaron Rodgers went on. But Driver said he actually became a better athlete because of all the dancing.

NYwdwfan

Donald Driver did it before his last season in the league. Of course, he was our WR4 at best that season, but I enjoyed watching him on the show. And he won! However, Miller and Brown are in their primes. Not sure how I'd feel if someone like Aaron Rodgers went on. But Driver said he actually became a better athlete because of all the dancing.

Interesting point. I guess any type of agility training would be good for football.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I honestly doubt Brady will be playing to 2021, he'll be 43 by the time that contract is set to expire and not many QBs play for 20+ years.

PUSH

Original Poster
Logan Mankins is retiring after 11 seasons in the NFL.

Redskins cut Robert Griffin III and Jason Hatcher.

Lovie Smith hired as the new HC of Illinois.

acishere

Me too. And I'm sure he won't have second thoughts and try to come back.

Unless Eli wins a 3rd Super Bowl.
As long as @NYwdwfan's team keeps out the Patriots, the world doesn't have to worry about the Cosmic cheat code that gets my Giants into the Super Bowl being activated.

PUSH

Original Poster
So many are debating whether Peyton is the best QB of all-time. I don't put him there, but he's for sure a top 5. An off-the-top-of-my-head-list right now:

1. Tom Brady
2. Joe Montana
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Peyton Manning
5. John Elway
6. Brett Favre
7. Dan Marino
8. Steve Young
9. Roger Staubach
10. Terry Bradshaw

In a season or two I expect Aaron Rodgers to crack that list. And if he wins another Super Bowl, he could even be in the top 5.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Eagles are undoing Chip Kelly's mess. They've agreed to trade CB Byron Maxwell and LB Kiko Alonso to the Dolphins for undisclosed draft picks. They are also letting teams know they are willing to shop Demarco Murray and Ryan Mathews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom