NFL 2016 Discussion Thread

acishere

Both those guys are my starters too and they're gonna cost me the week
I'm tanking in two leagues, but I've won one already and I'm a point behind in the other with both me and my opponent each having one more player remaining. I have Cooks from the Saints and he has Elliot from the Dallas Cowboys.

This day has been a mess for sports.

PUSH

Original Poster
It's happening! I'm the last undefeated team in our league! And that's awesome because the other (current) undefeated team thinks his team was sent directly from heaven. Mine has been pretty average, and I expect my luck to end soon, but I'm riding high right now!

PUSH

Original Poster
JJ Watt reinjured his back against the Patriots and is expected to miss an extended period of time, possibly even the rest of the season.

PUSH

Original Poster
Well Julio has gotten me a couple points today. 300 yards, a TD and 46 points. I'll take it.

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm currently winning 118-18 in fantasy. I have two players to go, he has 4. Here's a run down of my team today.

Cam Newton - 17 points
DeMarco Murray - 23
Julio Jones - 46
DeSean Jackson - 0
Eric Ebron - 4
Jordan Howard - 20
Dustin Hopkins - 8

I have Jerick McKinnon tomorrow night and the Cardinals D yet today.

PUSH

Original Poster
I proceed to 4-0! A blowout victory of 140-58. There is one team at 3-1, and every other team is either 2-2 or 1-3.

Over the course of the first three games, I had the fewest points against me with only 230. The next closest was 274. I'm sure that margin will only increase after this week. Over the same time frame I'm the fourth highest scorer with 311 points, and that margin should also increase this week. At some point my luck has to run out.

Pixie VaVoom

Those are the ones going around the web telling everyone how romo even if romo retires he is still the greatest Cowboys qb ever because of his records... *rolleyes*

What kind of records had Romo got?? i've got an old LP of "Disneys Merriest Songs" and a record of "Perry Como".

Pixie VaVoom

Let me begin this by saying...I realize I am an older middle age woman and that I realize that I could not do any better, but... still...

Saw an interesting tidbit the other day. DH and I are mostly Packers fans. Himself having grown up out in CheeseLand. Any way - we are bit dispairing of Aaron Rogers latest trend of holding on to the ball and dithering like an old woman. Then since he hesitated - Rogers gets sacked like a punching bag.

I had been noticing that the tv coveage will sometimes cut away to one of the GB Coaches at those times, and you can see coach holding a clipboard either above his head, or out in front of him. I finally got a look at the inscription on the clipoboard... it says "Aaron DO SOMETHING !!".

YES!! Go Packers...please???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom