NFL 2016 Discussion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
Forte killed it for my fantasy team last night... Now let's hope Eli pulls through. I'm starting Eli over Wilson. I actually picked up Matt Ryan off fa hoping he'd do good against Oakland... But have Eli going right now

acishere

Forte killed it for my fantasy team last night... Now let's hope Eli pulls through. I'm starting Eli over Wilson. I actually picked up Matt Ryan off fa hoping he'd do good against Oakland... But have Eli going right now
I have Forte and Eli in my money league. As long as OBJ is the one catching (have him too) I should win this week.

Brandon Marshall in my other league is what I'm more concerned about.

PUSH

Original Poster
Cam rebounded and ended up getting me 40 points. The Cardinals defense right now has me 20 points. Those two are pretty much my entire team right now. DeMarco Murray got me 13, but as of right now everyone else has single-digit points. I still have Julio playing who has 9, and I have Eddie Lacy, Randall Cobb and Mason Crosby for tonight yet.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Man... I picked up Matt Ryan on Wed betting he would score big against Oakland. But I didn't have the balls to actually bet the ranch and play him... but I did sit Russel Wilson and went with my #2, which was Eli. Wilson sucked, Eli treaded water.. and the Ryan I wouldn't trust.. puts up 27! Should'a, could'a, would'a..

On a better note tho, the rest of the team just kicked all kinds of butt! Projected to finish over 150 this week! w0000 and I had over 70 points on the bench! crazy

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 8.28.13 PM.png

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm one of the two undefeated teams left in my league! I beat the top scorer from week 1 by a score of 118-88. The other undefeated team? He only has Tom Brady and Le'Veon Bell coming off suspensions soon...

PUSH

Original Poster
The Vikings keep taking major hits to the injury bug. Adrian Peterson is expected to miss "several months" with a torn meniscus. They've signed RB Ronnie Hillman to go along with Jerick McKinnon and Matt Asiata.

Good thing I picked up McKinnon in fantasy!

PUSH

Original Poster
Looks like I'm going to go to 3-0 in fantasy. I'm up 96-61, with Julio to go yet tomorrow night. The only player my opponent has left is a kicker. The other undefeated person in my league could lose this week. The projected outcome is very close.

Cam struggled and got me only 12 points. Demarco Murray got me 28, Eddie Lacy got me 17, DeSean Jackson got me 15, and Mason Crosby got me 11. And despite allowing 33 points, the Cardinals D/ST got me 9 points.

acishere

I'm going to be 2-1 thanks to the Chargers vs. Colts game. All the players I have with those teams are tanking. I'm going to get my first win in the other league just because I'm finally not facing the highest scorer of the week. But Matt Forte and Kevin Benjamin are killing me in that league. DO SOMETHING!

PUSH

Original Poster
Also, the other undefeated team is down by 15, with Zach Miller yet to play tonight. His opponent has Tevin Coleman tomorrow night. I'm liking the odds.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I'm going to be 2-1 thanks to the Chargers vs. Colts game. All the players I have with those teams are tanking. I'm going to get my first win in the other league just because I'm finally not facing the highest scorer of the week. But Matt Forte and Kevin Benjamin are killing me in that league. DO SOMETHING!

Both those guys are my starters too and they're gonna cost me the week

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom