NFL 2016 Discussion Thread

flynnibus

Premium Member
Whatever happened to that chick that would post in here praising Romo and the Cowboys but would ignore all criticism after the fact? She's gotta be hating life right now.

Those are the ones going around the web telling everyone how romo even if romo retires he is still the greatest Cowboys qb ever because of his records... *rolleyes*

PUSH

Original Poster
Jared Goff is listed as the 3rd QB on the Rams' depth chart, and he will be inactive for the first game. Only time will tell if he's a bust, or if sitting him is the smart move.

Lucky

Jared Goff is listed as the 3rd QB on the Rams' depth chart, and he will be inactive for the first game. Only time will tell if he's a bust, or if sitting him is the smart move.
Well, it's not like he's sitting behind a couple of nobodies. This is Case Keenum and Sean Mannion we're talking about.

Or is it Case Mannion and Sean Keenum? :confused:

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
Well, it's not like he's sitting behind a couple of nobodies. This is Case Keenum and Sean Mannion we're talking about.

Or is it Case Mannion and Sean Keenum? :confused:
Yeah, it's not bad when a first round draft pick has to sit behind studs like that. It should help Paxton Lynch, too. Trevor Siemian is a proven commodity.

NYwdwfan

Get your picks in everyone! Tonight's the night! It's FOOTBALL SEASON! Day one before any games are played...the point of the most optimism for a Jets fan. It usually goes downhill from here.

PUSH

Original Poster
My fantasy team looks like this (I'm in a 10-team league this year):

QB - Cam Newton
RB1 - Eddie Lacy
RB2 - DeMarco Murray
WR1 - Julio Jones
WR2 - Keenan Allen
TE - Julius Thomas
FLEX - Randall Cobb
DEF/ST - Cardinals
K - Mason Crosby

BENCH:
QB - Jameis Winston
RB - Ameer Abdullah
RB - Derrick Henry
RB - Terrance West
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Mohamed Sanu
TE - Eric Ebron

flynnibus

Premium Member
we are doing a 10 team FF league this year.. so there should be a lot more talent available. It sucked when you couldn't even find a STARTER to be your RB1/2.. let alone a good producer

PUSH

Original Poster
we are doing a 10 team FF league this year.. so there should be a lot more talent available. It sucked when you couldn't even find a STARTER to be your RB1/2.. let alone a good producer
Last year, as you may recall, I did only an 8 team league. I liked that since it was my first time being in a fantasy league of any kind, but it will be nice this season to have more competition. On of my friends said they are doing a 14 team league this year, and I just can't imagine.

NYwdwfan

I see NY signed Tim Tebow. Oh, wait, that was the Mets.
A guy called a sports radio talk show this morning and said he didn't know which was more embarrassing: that the Mets signed him or that they held a press conference to announce the signing of a player to the instructional league.

acishere

My fantasy team looks like this (I'm in a 10-team league this year):

QB - Cam Newton
RB1 - Eddie Lacy
RB2 - DeMarco Murray
WR1 - Julio Jones
WR2 - Keenan Allen
TE - Julius Thomas
FLEX - Randall Cobb
DEF/ST - Cardinals
K - Mason Crosby

BENCH:
QB - Jameis Winston
RB - Ameer Abdullah
RB - Derrick Henry
RB - Terrance West
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Mohamed Sanu
TE - Eric Ebron
This is my prank league
image.png

image.png

image.png

Had 11th pick out of 12.

acishere

And my money league. I thought my keeper was going to cost me round 3, but it happened in round 2 so I screwed up in getting my RB1.
image.png image.png image.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom