NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

NYwdwfan

PUSH

Original Poster
I am also not a big fan of OBJ. Mainly because people can't stop talking about that catch. Every time a good catch is made, OBJ is referenced. We get it.

NYwdwfan

I am also not a big fan of OBJ. Mainly because people can't stop talking about that catch. Every time a good catch is made, OBJ is referenced. We get it.

Before OBJ's catch it was the Santonio Holmes game winning (non)catch (because I hate the Steelers that I choose to say his feet were not down) that was talked about ad nauseam. It's always something. And it's always annoying.

acishere

OMGODB.0.gif

:devilish:

NYwdwfan

Not all of us root for good teams. We have to take the highlights and focus on those. Because focusing on poor clock management will just make you crazy...er.

That's our one shining moment the last couple years.

Listen - you're preaching to the choir. But at least you have those Superbowl wins to relish. I got nothing. Oh...and another thing...

My team's shining moment is a butt fumble.

PUSH

Original Poster
Not all of us root for good teams. We have to take the highlights and focus on those. Because focusing on poor clock management will just make you crazy...er.

That's our one shining moment the last couple years.
I don't mind Giants fans being crazy about it - I would be too if it was for the Packers - but the announcers need to back off. It's like they've never witnessed any other play.

PUSH

Original Poster
Listen - you're preaching to the choir. But at least you have those Superbowl wins to relish. I got nothing. Oh...and another thing...

I'd say your team's shining moment is beating the Patriots in OT.

acishere

I still can't believe Rex Ryan continues to destroy your playoffs dreams from a different team. That man is definitely consistent when it comes to that.

Also, it would have been much more interesting than the Patriots, Broncos, and Steelers again.

NYwdwfan

I still can't believe Rex Ryan continues to destroy your playoffs dreams from a different team. That man is definitely consistent when it comes to that.

Also, it would have been much more interesting than the Patriots, Broncos, and Steelers again.

You seriously can't make this stuff up.

As an aside...I'm excited for the circus of the Ryan brothers in Buffalo. I'm thinking they cannot possibly coexist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom