3. Colts (12-4)
4. Bengals (11-4-1)
5. Ravens (11-5)
6. Chargers (10-6)

And I'll do MVP again...

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. JJ Watt
3. Tom Brady

I highly doubt Watt would get a nod over Brady, but these are my opinions.

flynnibus

Premium Member
It's THURRSSday.. Get those game picks in!

Last week was brutal on me on picks... I don't even know how I got to 10 points. But the race is tightening up on top!

week13.jpg

Three way tie!

Another week of some tough picks

Steelers/Bengals?
Giants/Titans?
Rams/Skins? I think this one is closer than the picks show
Ravens/Dolphins
KC/ARI
SEA/PHL

PUSH

Original Poster
This season's Packers/Falcons game: December 8, 2014
Last season's Packers/Falcons game: December 8, 2013

paranoid.gif

Lucky

Rams/Skins? I think this one is closer than the picks show
Washington's entire secondary is injured and they might have to replace them with random guys off the street. But I still think they'll lose, even if they upgrade their secondary like that.

seahawk7

New playoff predictions from PUSH!

NFC
1. Packers (13-3)
2. Seahawks (12-4)
3. Eagles (12-4)
4. Saints (8-8)
5. Cardinals (11-5)
6. Lions (11-5)

AFC
1. Patriots (13-3)
2. Broncos (13-3)
3. Colts (12-4)
4. Bengals (11-4-1)
5. Ravens (11-5)
6. Chargers (10-6)

And I'll do MVP again...

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. JJ Watt
3. Tom Brady

I highly doubt Watt would get a nod over Brady, but these are my opinions.
Yeah I think you are right. On a different note @PUSH, would you pick Davante Adams for your FB team if you could? I see him available in one of my leagues and even though he isn't the best WR on your team, Aaron Rodgers says he will throw to whoever is open. I'm thinking the secondary on the opposing team will be too busy guarding Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb. Your thoughts?

PUSH

Original Poster
Yeah I think you are right. On a different note @PUSH, would you pick Davante Adams for your FB team if you could? I see him available in one of my leagues and even though he isn't the best WR on your team, Aaron Rodgers says he will throw to whoever is open. I'm thinking the secondary on the opposing team will be too busy guarding Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb. Your thoughts?
Adams had a good game last week when NE took out Nelson and Cobb for the most part. He had 6 catches for 100+ yards. He dropped that TD but he wouldn't be a bad pickup IMO.

seahawk7

Adams had a good game last week when NE took out Nelson and Cobb for the most part. He had 6 catches for 100+ yards. He dropped that TD but he wouldn't be a bad pickup IMO.
Thanks, I'm currently in fourth place and this week I'm playing the third place guy so I need to win.

PUSH

Original Poster
Thanks, I'm currently in fourth place and this week I'm playing the third place guy so I need to win.
Atlanta I believe has the worst pass defense in the league, but who knows who will get more targets. It's really a week by week thing as to who gets targeted the most in Green Bay.

seahawk7

Atlanta I believe has the worst pass defense in the league, but who knows who will get more targets. It's really a week by week thing as to who gets targeted the most in Green Bay.
Yeah. It's tough to find good WRs and RBs that are available, most are picked up.

Flower'sChild

Okay I want Tampa to win and I want Oakland to win and I want Kansas City to win and I want Atlanta to win. I also want Seattle to win, however if Philadelphia beats Seattle that will also help Dallas. However I want Seattle to win because I think Dallas will have a better chance of doing well in the playoffs if they win the division.

Flower'sChild

What a day in the NFL....lots of upsets and surprises. I actually like the parody, you just never know...Any given Sunday. Arizona looks like the best team in the NFL.....today. But who wants to anoint them Super Bowl champs? Not me. Denver lost today to a mediocre team. Its anybody's guess who will come out on top this season. Got to love the NFL.

This is why I never like to say a team is the Super Bowl champion until they actually will win the Super Bowl.

acishere

I am going to continue to remain bitter and assume the Giants will lose. Than I will be able to remain at a level of bitterness that won't ruin the rest of the day if they screw up leading by 23. If I get hopeful that they will win and they blow another lead in the second half against the awful Titans.... *deep breaths to regain composure*, I will drop to a level of bitterness that will put me in a bad mood the rest of the day.

jw24

The losing streak finally over! Aside from Eli's horrible pick six, great game for the defense, finally making plays with a fumble recovery for a TD and making the ground game for the Titans a non-factor. Do I still wish this type of football was played a week earlier? Heck yeah, I do! And for fantasy owners who have Josh Brown as their starting kicker, you got a big boost with 21 points.

Flower'sChild

The Lions won and that is not good. However one good thing to know is that if Dallas wins the rest of their games (this of course is an extremely big if) they will for sure make the playoffs. If Seattle and Philadelphia did not play each other there could be a chance that Dallas could win the rest of their games and not make the playoffs. However because Philadelphia and Seattle play each other that means that there's no way the Dallas can win the rest of their games and miss the playoffs. Now I understand that it is not going to be easy for Dallas to win their next three games, however it's good to know that as long as they win the rest of their games that they will for sure make the playoffs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom