NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I wish analysts would actually check their facts before they spoke. When going through highlights of the Packer game, they said "Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, number 33 is blocking the view." Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is number 21' Micah Hyde is 33.

Lance

Patriots down 17-0 at halftime. They've not been their usual dominant self this season at all

"When I suck, I’ll retire."

A wise man once said this.... and he should take his advice, he's officially SUCK!

I've been saying he's been past SUCK since SB 46, but no one wants to listen...

Free tip, take the Bengals in Foxboro next week...lol.

Lance

They're ing me the hell off.... .

I'm playing Alex Smith and Knile Davis.... and the old man is screwing me over here!

acishere

I was behind about 20 points in fantasy going into this game. I had Travis Kelce (Chiefs TE) and my opponent had the Patriots DEF. I just won 135.8 to 135.4. At least until ESPN fixes the score again so I lose several days later like they did last week.

PUSH

Original Poster
Tony Sparano, former HC of the Dolphins, has been named interim head coach of the Oakland Raiders.

PUSH

Original Poster
So I forgot to bring this up earlier in the week, but did anybody hear about the Lions TE, Joseph Fauria, who sprained an ankle when potty training his dog? :hilarious:

Lucky

So I forgot to bring this up earlier in the week, but did anybody hear about the Lions TE, Joseph Fauria, who sprained an ankle when potty training his dog? :hilarious:
Could be, but I think a lot of these freaky off-the-field injuries to pro athletes happen late in the day after they've had a few too many drinks.

afar28

Benching Aaron Rodgers towards the end of the game really screwed with my fantasy team. Can't complain with 3 TD's though.

It's like I always end up with Rodgers on my team somehow, I think this makes 3 straight years with him as my QB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom