NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The NFC North is now a 4-way tie at 1-1. Next week the Packers and Lions play, and it will decide first place, at least for the moment. This three game stretch for the Packers will be the most important until that late-season grind. Three divisional games in 12 days. I hope they can ride their momentum from today into those games!

jw24

Thanks to Mason Crosby and Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy team, perhaps I'll win this week in fantasy football. I lead by exactly .3 points so as long as T.Y. Hilton doesn't get negative points, I'll win this week.

flynnibus

Premium Member
watching the Vikings GM's press conference trying to answer while they are allowing AP to participate now is pretty painful.

With both the vikings and panthers both greenlighting players under scrutiny right now... the rollercoaster continues..

OSUgirl77

watching the Vikings GM's press conference trying to answer while they are allowing AP to participate now is pretty painful.

With both the vikings and panthers both greenlighting players under scrutiny right now... the rollercoaster continues..
No video = no harsh punishment. Unless someone films them, no one will ever get immediately cut and suspended for a year like Ray Rice.

OSUgirl77

The pictures of the little boys' injuries were pretty heartbreaking. I do believe in discipline, but this really crossed the line in my opinion.
Totally agree. It obviously wasn't just a swat on the butt. But, as I said, not on a video, so he gets to play. Although, there are pictures, you would think that would count for something.

flynnibus

Premium Member
what I want to know is... what in the world were you guys thinking with picking the jags over the redskins? Even if they had no QB at all.. they'd still have afred morris.

PUSH

Original Poster
Totally agree. It obviously wasn't just a swat on the butt. But, as I said, not on a video, so he gets to play. Although, there are pictures, you would think that would count for something.
In all fairness, the NFL took a while for Rice's initial suspension. They had already gathered all their information before they saw the video, so it's not like they had to go back and do a whole other investigation. With Peterson, it's still a new case, and I bet they are triple checking their steps as they go this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom