NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

Epcot-Rules

Saints fan here! Born and raised in Mobile, AL. We played little league football and if we won the city championship, our coach would rent a bus and take us to watch them play! We were poor growing up so this was a huge deal to me, been hooked ever since! Geaux Saints!

seahawk7

Saints fan here! Born and raised in Mobile, AL. We played little league football and if we won the city championship, our coach would rent a bus and take us to watch them play! We were poor growing up so this was a huge deal to me, been hooked ever since! Geaux Saints!
who dat nation!

StarWarsGirl

Being from Baltimore, I am a Ravens fan. And ONLY a Ravens fan.

I don't follow football that closely, and baseball is still in full swing, so I'll join later. Enjoy the football talk.

PUSH

Original Poster
The 49ers lost another running back today in LaMichael James. He was carted off the field with a dislocated elbow injury and could miss a month. What went from a very deep group now has some question marks. Frank Gore is the only proven RB who is healthy. But behind him are two guys with solid potential in Carlos Hyde and Marcus Lattimore. Lattimore is still trying to return from the severe knee injury he suffered in college.

seahawk7

Last year we did a "Pick'ems" on ESPN.com where we predicted the winners for each game. For example, with the Packers at Seahawks, you'd select either the Packers or Seahawks to win. You get one point for each correct prediction. It's just a fun way to interact with fellow NFL fans on WDWMagic.
thank you

acishere

I forgot about that! Are you going to do the honors of setting it up again? I preferred the ESPN pick'ems to the ones we did for the post season.
I've never been a fan of Yahoo sports interface for both pick 'em and fantasy football. The ESPN was much more user friendly. If anyone else is interested, I would be open to doing a WDWmagic fantasy league too.

Last edited:

king county beast15

I am a big fan of QB battles, there is 4 real ones this training camp, in Cleveland, Oakland, Minnesota, and New York J.
Who do you think will come on top of each battle and start week 1 of the regular season. These are my predictions;

Cleveland- Brian Boyer over Johnny Manziel
Oakland- Matt Schaub over Derek Carr
Minnesota- Teddy Bridgewater over Matt Cassel
New York J.- Geno Smith over Michael Vick

seahawk7

I am a big fan of QB battles, there is 4 real ones this training camp, in Cleveland, Oakland, Minnesota, and New York J.
Who do you think will come on top of each battle and start week 1 of the regular season. These are my predictions;

I totally agree but Geno Smith better watch out because Michael Vick is a beast in training camp.

3:10toDisney

I think the Cleveland QB battle will be the most interesting. And I'm with you, I feel Brian Hoyer will beat out Manziel to start the season for Cleveland. The problem lies with the fact that Cleveland isn't really that good right now so my gut tells me by the middle of the season the fans will be screaming for Manziel and the coach will relent and give into the pressure of starting him over Hoyer. I also think the same scenario will work out in Oakland were Carr is the fan favorite but will be on the bench when the season starts but will find his way to the starting roll after Oakland starts losing. As for the other two QB competitions you mentioned, I think Bridgewater will start and I also think Smith will start for NYJ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom