Next weeks weather???

chipndale76

Original Poster
This question goes out to all of you Floridians... I am arriving next Saturday, the 1st, what kind of weather should I expect? I am trying to get all of our clothes together now. Thanks!!!

SpongeScott

This question goes out to all of you Floridians... I am arriving next Saturday, the 1st, what kind of weather should I expect? I am trying to get all of our clothes together now. Thanks!!!
For you, it will be mild to warm. For us, it will be mild to cool. Don't be surprised to see us Florida folks bundled up at night.

Rabflmom

Bring a jacket. Tuesday and Wednesday this week going to be really cool for this area. It was just 58 degrees here in Brevard County( a little South and East of Disney area) this morning. They are saying possibly down in the 40s tonight.
Haven't seen what they are predicting for next week, but the summer temps seem to be being replaced with cooler fall temps in the low 80s during the day.

chipndale76

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I think I"ll pack summer clothes for during the day, and then some jeans/hoodies for at night. I have to say this will be a relief from the weather we had last October. We were in Disney the 1st week of October and it was still 90 at 10 o'clock at night, high humidity, so... uncomfortable. I think we'll save time this year by not having to run back to the room to clean up twice a day.;)

Monkeymama

I have always worn a hoodie and light weight pants in the morning and night. For the middle of the day, change into shorts and take off the hoodie. It makes for more packing, but a more comfortable trip!

DryCreek

Great news

We will be at "the World" February 1st through the 7th. I'll bet it will be nicer there than the ice storm we are experiencing right now!

Monkeymama

We will be at "the World" February 1st through the 7th. I'll bet it will be nicer there than the ice storm we are experiencing right now!

My thoughts exactly! We are heading down on the 4th. Tonight, however, we are expecting 6-12 inches of snow. So even 50's would be welcome to us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom