Next Week!!!!!!

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
We leave Friday for Orlando, we check into allstar sports saturday night.....here are my ADRs. please tell me how i did!!!

It will be my wife Charlotte, my 2 1/2 yr old son Zachary, and 21 yr old brother Jeremy and me (chris)!

Saturday night

Kona Cafe dinner-Very excited for this one. We have DDP+Dining. We are looking forward to kona for steaks. Took us awhile to wrap our heads around the concept of ANYTHING on the menu is available with DDP. Its amazing!!! I think iam going with the Ginger crusted Steak.

Sunday

No ADRs, but iam going to ESPN club on the boardwalk to watch the miami dolphins game. Just gunna get some beer and macho nachos with my brother.

Monday

Ohanas Dinner- OMG! So excited for this! Our son will love it, the food, the atmosphere, and we got ressies for 830 so we can catch WISHES from the resturant! Never been here, but considering i love pork, steak, chicken, wings, bread, and awesomness.....i fully expect to love this place!

Tuesday

Chef Mickey Breakfast - Another "cant wait" meal. My son is going to flip being able to eat with interactions from mickey, goofy, donald and company.....if you are there the same time...dont take it the wrong way if my son feels they are "his" cause he loves them so much! Its going to be great. I love characters, and breakfast buffets....so this will be a "win" for me.

SciFi Dinner- Everytime i went to DHS with my family, we would walk by scifi and think "awww man that would be SO COOL" well finally i get my chance! Going for the ribs. Cant wait! My son will love the car, and the movie atmosphere. My wife is looking forward to this one as well.

Wednesday

Crystal Palace breakfast- Another one my family (when i was a kid) walked by this resturant and envied all that we're enjoying it. I cant wait to take my son, another buffet and another character experience! Cant wait!

Whispering Canyon Dinner- SKILLET SKILLET SKILLET.......i cannot wait for the skillet and the rowdy atmosphere! I do improv comedy and am a prankster myself, so i know i will thoroughly enjoy this place. Another loud place where my son wont "show his butt" with a quiet setting (believe me, it was planned that way) :ROFLOL:

Thursday

Nothing planned, and frankly excited about QS meals at magic kingdom! Pecos bills and cosmic rays are calling my name from here!!!!!

Friday

Tepan Edo dinner- Love hibatchi. love epcot. my son will love the enviorment!!!!

7 TS meals, our park schedule is as follows.

• monday-animal kingdom
  • tuesday-DHS
  • wed/thurs - magic kingdom
  • Friday- Epcot (extra magic hours till 12am)

My family is so excited! I have always gone with my parents and siblings, this is the first time iam taking MY FAMILY, and my first trip with my son! Being a father at disney is very exciting to me! And i cannot wait!!!!!

anyways, thanks for reading!

-Chris

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
We leave Friday for Orlando, we check into allstar sports saturday night.....here are my ADRs. please tell me how i did!!!

It will be my wife Charlotte, my 2 1/2 yr old son Zachary, and 21 yr old brother Jeremy and me (chris)!

Saturday night

Kona Cafe dinner-Very excited for this one. We have DDP+Dining. We are looking forward to kona for steaks. Took us awhile to wrap our heads around the concept of ANYTHING on the menu is available with DDP. Its amazing!!! I think iam going with the Ginger crusted Steak.

Sunday

No ADRs, but iam going to ESPN club on the boardwalk to watch the miami dolphins game. Just gunna get some beer and macho nachos with my brother.

Monday

Ohanas Dinner- OMG! So excited for this! Our son will love it, the food, the atmosphere, and we got ressies for 830 so we can catch WISHES from the resturant! Never been here, but considering i love pork, steak, chicken, wings, bread, and awesomness.....i fully expect to love this place!

Tuesday

Chef Mickey Breakfast - Another "cant wait" meal. My son is going to flip being able to eat with interactions from mickey, goofy, donald and company.....if you are there the same time...dont take it the wrong way if my son feels they are "his" cause he loves them so much! Its going to be great. I love characters, and breakfast buffets....so this will be a "win" for me.

SciFi Dinner- Everytime i went to DHS with my family, we would walk by scifi and think "awww man that would be SO COOL" well finally i get my chance! Going for the ribs. Cant wait! My son will love the car, and the movie atmosphere. My wife is looking forward to this one as well.

Wednesday

Crystal Palace breakfast- Another one my family (when i was a kid) walked by this resturant and envied all that we're enjoying it. I cant wait to take my son, another buffet and another character experience! Cant wait!

Whispering Canyon Dinner- SKILLET SKILLET SKILLET.......i cannot wait for the skillet and the rowdy atmosphere! I do improv comedy and am a prankster myself, so i know i will thoroughly enjoy this place. Another loud place where my son wont "show his butt" with a quiet setting (believe me, it was planned that way) :ROFLOL:

Thursday

Nothing planned, and frankly excited about QS meals at magic kingdom! Pecos bills and cosmic rays are calling my name from here!!!!!

Friday

Tepan Edo dinner- Love hibatchi. love epcot. my son will love the enviorment!!!!

7 TS meals, our park schedule is as follows.

• monday-animal kingdom
  • tuesday-DHS
  • wed/thurs - magic kingdom
  • Friday- Epcot (extra magic hours till 12am)
My family is so excited! I have always gone with my parents and siblings, this is the first time iam taking MY FAMILY, and my first trip with my son! Being a father at disney is very exciting to me! And i cannot wait!!!!!

anyways, thanks for reading!

-Chris

'Ohana = :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Took us awhile to wrap our heads around the concept of ANYTHING on the menu is available with DDP. Its amazing!!!

-Chris
Before you get too excited... "ANYTHING" on the menu is not available with DDP.

DDP gets you an Entrée, a non-alcoholic beverage [not including drinks with glow-cubes, light-up clips or souvenir glasses/mugs] and a dessert. Kids get an appetizer as well.

Crush Dude!

DDP gets you an Entrée, a non-alcoholic beverage [not including drinks with glow-cubes, light-up clips or souvenir glasses/mugs] and a dessert. Kids get an appetizer as well.

When its Free its all good :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster

understood, what i meant was.....even the most expensive entree item!! :drevil:

Crush Dude!

yes! I cant wait till i get a lapu lapu and the dessert!!!!!!

Pick up the Lapu Lapu at The Tambu Lounge beforehand:slurp:

The backscratcher is good too :wave:

picture.php

ThinkTink721

Ohanas Dinner- Great choice - Great food & atmosphere! My favorite!!! :slurp:

Chef Mickey Breakfast - Have only eaten here for dinner, but I hear the breakfast is great too!...Have fun! :sohappy:

Sci Fi Dinner - Have never eaten here, but I hear it is good...we are planning to try it out for milkshakes on our next trip.

Crystal Palace Breakfast - Have only eaten here for dinner, but I hear the breakfast is good too!

Whispering Canyon Dinner - Love it!!!...Lots of fun! :D

For a QS, Columbia Harbor House at the MK is also good! :slurp:

harveyt0206

Love your ADR selections. Kona is by far one of our favorite places. While the atmosphere is lacking, the food is delish. Sci Fi on the other hand has amazing atmosphere but average food. We didn't hate the food, not by a long shot. But it wasn't our "best" meal. We would definitely go again.

Have a wonderful trip. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom