• Attraction Poster Contest

Votes: 19 45.2%

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Sooooooooooo, how's everyone doing? Good, good....

Anyway, it seems as if the past couple of contests have been having less and less participation. Not sure why really, could be as simple as the topics being unpopular, BUT I've decided to try to bring some of you slackers back into the game.

You can take this (short) opprtunity to vote for which type of contest you want to appear next. Your choices will be limited in the voting, but you are certainly free to offer up suggestions for new types of contests as well.

There ya go.....voice oyur opinion and make a difference!!!!!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I vote for another poster...but maybe...instead of an attraction...your favorite parade.. (Spectro or Tapestry)

or.... your fav Night Time show.... (Fantasmic or RoE)

just throwing out some ideas... :D :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well...that I know..... but MSU was asking for suggestions....so I just threw out a couple.. :)

The_CEO

Originally posted by DMC-12
I vote for another poster...but maybe...instead of an attraction...your favorite parade.. (Spectro or Tapestry)

or.... your fav Night Time show.... (Fantasmic or RoE)

just throwing out some ideas... :D :)

I hate parades.. lol So i woulnt be in it. Shows if anything.. Those are kinda attractions and kinda not..

Irrawaddy Erik

I voted for a wall paper....... but i would like attraction posters also......

Why not do a wallpaper for a "land" like asia from DAK or like Retro Tomorrowland..... something like that

Just my two cents

I really miss the old wallpaper contests:(

DCA Fan

What about the Sponsor Logo idea? I remember Kingdom Konsultants saying that they needed one, we could have a contest and they'll choose the winner!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
I really miss the old wallpaper contests:(

What? Old wallpaper contests? We're doing the exact same wallpaper contests now that we did in the beginning. I'm not sure what you think has changed.

As far as poster contests go, I won the last one, so I would be choosing the topic. I'm certainly open to ideas for that as well, so thanks for the parade idea. A parade is, indeed, an attraction. Does it attract people? Yes, therefore, it is an attraction.:D

BTW, here are the people who will get to choose the topics on any of these:

Wallpaper: DisneyCP2000

Poster: Main Street USA

So, if you want to plead for a certain topic, these are the people to, um.............beg towards.:lol:

Anyway, I'll keep this up until maybe tonight, then I'll talk to NowInc, THEN a new contest will be born!

The_CEO

Not to be an @ss but i think it should be up to the ppl that ENTER then ppl who watch to pick the kind of contest.. ;)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yeah, I'm kinda wanting to do a poster contest as well. NOT because I'll be choosing the topic, but just for a change and a little challenge. I love attraction posters, too, so...:D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Not to be an @ss but i think it should be up to the ppl that ENTER then ppl who watch to pick the kind of contest.. ;)

Yeah well, you really don't have any idea who is voting, so..;)

Also, these contests aren't just for those who participate, but also for those who enjoy looking.

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Main Street USA

What? Old wallpaper contests? We're doing the exact same wallpaper contests now that we did in the beginning. I'm not sure what you think has changed.

Sorry the post sounded weird ...... I ment like the first few contest b/f there was all the trouble with ppl cheating and stuff like that.......

Just what ever we do HAVE FUN :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The_CEO

Originally posted by Main Street USA

Yeah well, you really don't have any idea who is voting, so..;)

Also, these contests aren't just for those who participate, but also for those who enjoy looking.

True..

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan

Sorry the post sounded weird ...... I ment like the first few contest b/f there was all the trouble with ppl cheating and stuff like that.......

Just what ever we do HAVE FUN :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

AAAAhhhhhhhh. Yeah, me too. BUT all of the rules are back to the same. That's what I thought you meant. But, yeah. agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom