Next best thing to DSLR

RonAnnArbor

I got a Sony RX100 as a backup camera a few years ago -- it takes such amazing photos that I absolutely never bring my dSLR with me on any trip anymore -- in fact, the photos are BETTER than most you can get with a dSLR when you are on the run and traveling --- take a look. People who switch to the RX100 often never even go back to their dSLR's

CP_alum08

I don't quite understand your concern of being bumped into. As long as the camera is on a strap what is the issue? If you're concerned about dropping a lens, a $20 UV filter is a lot cheaper than replacing a lens.

I've never had an issue with my dslr in the parks. On a tripod in the middle of main st. Shooting wishes maybe...but just don't do that :)

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
I don't quite understand your concern of being bumped into. As long as the camera is on a strap what is the issue? If you're concerned about dropping a lens, a $20 UV filter is a lot cheaper than replacing a lens.

I've never had an issue with my dslr in the parks. On a tripod in the middle of main st. Shooting wishes maybe...but just don't do that :)
Well we are here and I brought my DSLR. I wish it was so darn heavy, but otherwise we seem to be doing fine with it. We also manage to get memory maker and as much as I want to leave my dslr behind I can't seem to let myself do it. So for the last couple of days I've been hauling it around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom