News on the Haunted Mansion themed resort rooms?

The Empress Lilly

They're no really that creepy tho. If you're going go give me a HM themed room, I don't want the Toon Town version. Give me wrought iron candelabras and Victorian wallpaper.
I sometimes wonder if Disney designers even see this. I get the unnerving sense that through their eyes, and those of management, this IS the Haunted Mansion style. That what you and I would consider the toontown version of the HM, to them IS the Mansion.

And the same goes for all of the MK. Fantasyland is not toontown. It is a Bavarian town, not Rapunzelburg. Humans live there, not cartoons. Frontierland isn't inhabited by talking rabbits and a toon Pecos Bill, but by Mark Twain's characters and hardy frontier settlers. Liberty Square is about historical Americans, not about the Declaration of Loony by the Duckburg cast.

MissM

I've seen that before....still want it. :) but isn't that someone's account from miceage or another dis forum? I know it's not "official" by disney, but still pretty damn expensive.
Spoonflower is a website where anyone can submit designs for fabric and/or wallpaper. No one person owns all the items on the website but people who design and submit patterns get a percentage commission from each sale. It's like selling shirts on Threadless or whatever. Your design is just one of many and the Spoonflower site itself produces and ships the product. They set the prices and give you a commission.

matt9112

It's just such a waste..Your just being sucker punched in the wallet getting it..I see no reason for them..Just give me a bed, a TV (If I watch it), A bathroom and a shower and I'm fine I can take the hotel being themed but the Interior room not so much...I like how Pop Century's are after they redid them and they feel more relaxing to me.

how do you handle the roving gangs of Brazilians?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Damn it.......yet more HM stuff I cant afford to buy yet SOMEHOW manage to. We didn't REALLY need to eat this week, did we? :D
We are going to be redoing our hall and the connecting second bathroom with a HM theme. I keep going back and forth on wallpaper or stencil. The wallpaper will go up quicker but stenciling will be just shy of free.

75disney

HM is a cool ride, but I don't think I would want to stay in a HM themed room. Which resort would it even fit into theme-wise, POFQ?

taz0162

So this is for party's of more then one who want to check into the HM where there only room for one more? How many more would this allow before the "No Vacancy" Sign finally gets lit up?

awilliams4

It's just such a waste..Your just being sucker punched in the wallet getting it..I see no reason for them..Just give me a bed, a TV (If I watch it), A bathroom and a shower and I'm fine I can take the hotel being themed but the Interior room not so much...I like how Pop Century's are after they redid them and they feel more relaxing to me.

Could you say this with any theming though? Whether at the parks, the pools, the resorts, the restaurants, the costs of theming aren't absorbed by Disney. They get it back in their prices.

Cmdr_Crimson

Could you say this with any theming though? Whether at the parks, the pools, the resorts, the restaurants, the costs of theming aren't absorbed by Disney. They get it back in their prices.

For an example for a weeks stay at Carribean Beach
Standard Room is $198/per night
Pool or Preferred is $226/per night
Pirate room Standard at $236 and Water at $263/per night
I'd rather do a standard room and save that cash for something else..

JillC LI

For an example for a weeks stay at Carribean Beach
Standard Room is $198/per night
Pool or Preferred is $226/per night
Pirate room Standard at $236 and Water at $263/per night
I'd rather do a standard room and save that cash for something else..

I agree wholeheartedly, but some people are willing to pay for these things I suppose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom