News and Rumors

kevlightyear

It's nice to see some set-in-stone, official, info for a change. Although I love the rumors, keep 'em coming! Thanks for the link.

sillyspook13

Cool site! On a recent trip to Epcot, I visited the Mission:Space preview center. While I was there, I signed up to recieve ride updates via e-mail. I will share any news as it comes along.

jazcatsnh

New question

Hey does anyone know, with the budget cutbacks and all, wether Bear in the Big Blue House is sticking around for the summer (hope so since it is one of the few good things for young kids at DS)? Also we stay on the boardwalk and last year they had a nightly skit called the "boardwalk buskers" which my son loved. Anyone know if they are still there this year? Finally with the Atlantic Dance Hall closed, does anyone know if the outdoor music (I think on Fridays) will still be occuring outside of the dance hall?

Thanks.

DisneyFreak

Re: New question

Originally posted by jazcatsnh
Finally with the Atlantic Dance Hall closed, does anyone know if the outdoor music (I think on Fridays) will still be occuring outside of the dance hall?

Thanks.

When did Atlantic Dance close?!? :confused:

WDWFanatic

horizon props?

According to the disney website 1000 or so props used in the horizons pavillion will be used all over the disney theme parks. I wonder where? Let's keep a lookout for them! Has anyone noticed the props from the world of motion stored in the prop wearhouse you walk thru to get on the backlot tram? I also had the chance to do the pirates of the carribean game at disney quest. it was awsome!

WDWFanatic

Dance hall

Oh yeah i heard about that at the boardwalk vacation club meeting. They are going to redo the club due lack of interest. i thought it was very nice. I think they will continue to have the outdoor activities on fridays.

WDWFanatic

atlantic dance

Atlantic dance closed at the end of may while i was there. I did get to go in one last time. It was a great place to hang out and enjoy some music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom