News and Rumors - New Show coming Soon?!? (A SWYTBAI Project by Team Mist)

mickeyfan5534

I got the hint hint text about where these shows are going to go so... are the Lopezes soon only going to have one show with their music or are there going to be some major updates coming to the studios? It's a big toss up right now and it's even going down to a vote with management.

Magic Feather

Yeah hah tacky
os-universal-volcano-bay-prices-20161115

You pixie-dusters stick to your MAGICal trips while I'll enjoy true quality theme park design.

:p
Yeah! But... I mean, do you see that green tube poking out of the side on the right! That right there ruins everything! It is not a volcano!!! I can't belive they botched it!!!!!!!!

mickeyfan5534

I'm hearing very interesting things. Say goodbye to Belle, welcome a Hyperion-style theatre to Studios, and say hello to what will be one of the most creative shows coming out of Imagineering since the original draft of World of Color. It's very much like Disney doing it's own Cirque du Soleil show while La Nouba is closed. Expect a mid-2018 opening.

mickeyfan5534

Last I heard, Stars is getting demoed, but projected budget overruns could change that quickly.
Some of the effects they're shooting for would only work in an enclosed space. The team working on this show is really making it theirs. It's going to be extremely classy and elaborate and the only IP really being used are Yen Sid, Spring Sprite, and Chernabog. The music is the real star. I'm hearing talk of a really cool way of doing the Rite of Spring's story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom